Michelangelo (2014/2016) X ChubbyReader Sleepover

Começar do início

"Nice," you said rolling your eyes.

He smiled sheepishly before he wiped the sauce off his face, "Oh, after this do you want to watch a few movies on Netflix?"

You nodded, "Yeah."

You two resumed eating then Michelangelo paused for a moment like he was trying to remember something he might have forgot.

"Hey Donnie what time is it?" Michelangelo called out.

"Umm," Donatello checked the clock on the wall, "It's almost six."

"Oh shoot I almost forgot," He gasped as he got up from his spot and headed toward the computer to tune into the Channel Six News. It had just started and it showed April O'Neil giving out her latest broadcast. While he watched, you stayed in your seat and quietly ate the rest of your pizza. You could hear him sighing and muttering something about how good she looks. You would try to ignore it but it was kind of hard not to. Deep down, you wished he would at least look at you that way. When you finished eating, you waited on the couch in the living room. After April's news broadcast, Michelangelo got up to get you, he grabbed the laptop, and brought it to his room with you following close behind. He sat down next to you while you logged into your account on Netflix. You were trying not to let Michelangelo's little crush on April get to you but it was still lingering in the back of your mind.

"Do you want me to pick first or do you want to?" He asked.

"You pick," you replied trying not to sound bothered.

Michelangelo scrolled through the lists for a good few minute until he settled on a fun comedy. Before he could start the movie, he noticed by your expression that you were looking a little down.

"Hey what's wrong?"

You looked up, "What? Nothing."

The orange branded turtle scooted himself closer to you, "Come on, you know you can tell me anything."

You paused for a moment and sighed, "Mikey, can I ask you something? And I want you to be honest."

"Yeah sure go ahead."

"Do you think... I'm pretty?"

Michelangelo blinked, "What?"

You immediately felt embarrassed for asking, "Uh never mind."

"N-no I mean, what brought that up?"

"Well...I couldn't help but notice that you would stare at April a lot and say how pretty she is and I look like, this," you gestured to yourself.

"Oh April's pretty but, I've always thought you were, beautiful."

"Really? But I'm, you know, chubby."

"Yeah but, you're also fun and nice and..."

You leaned over a little, "What?"

"I-I guess you can say that I really like you," he blushed.

You paused for a moment before you responded, "Mikey...I really like you too."

Michelangelo pulled you into a hug then pulled away slightly so he was facing you, "So, does this mean you would like to be my girl?"

"Yes, yes I would."

Michelangelo smiled, "So, you still want to watch the movie?"

"Yeah."

Michelangelo pushed play and you two watched (Fav. comedy movie). Sometime later you felt Michelangelo's hands on your waist then he pulled you onto his lap. When you tried to get out of his grip, his hold on you only tightened as he held you closer and rested his chin on your shoulder. You were worried that you might be too heavy for him but he assured you that you were fine where you were. You knew you weren't going to get out of his grasp any time soon so you just leaned back against his plastron and cuddled against him. When the movie ended you took a quick glance at the clock, the turtles and Master Splinter were most likely asleep by now.

"It's getting late, we'd better get some sleep," you said.

"Are you kidding? I'm not even the least bit tired," he said with a yawn.

You smirked, "You sure about that?"

"Ok maybe a little."

You giggled, "Alright I'll just go get ready."

You went to the bathroom to change into your (Favorite color) pajamas, brushed your hair, and brushed your teeth. You came out, headed for the living room, and saw the blanket and a pillow set up on the couch. As you were about to settle in for the night Michelangelo wrapped his muscular arm around your shoulders. You noticed that his signature mask was off including his accessories and he was wearing dark orange pajama pants.

"Oh no, you're sleeping with me tonight," Michelangelo grinned.

You blushed, "What?"

The orange branded turtle almost shoved you toward his room, when you two got in he closed the door behind himself and had you sit down on his bed. You moved over as you got yourself under the covers. Then he crawled into bed and pulled up the blanket as he laid down next to you. It was a bit of a tight squeeze but it was fine, you wiggled around a little until you were comfortable. You felt his arm go over you to bring you a little closer.

"Goodnight," Michelangelo whispered.

"Goodnight," you replied.

You closed your eyes and snuggled up against him. Everything was quiet for a few minutes, as you were about to fall asleep Michelangelo gave you a light shove to get your attention.

"Hey, don't I get a goodnight kiss?" Michelangelo whispered.

You opened your eyes and smiled, then you lifted your head up to give him a kiss on his lips. He returned the kiss as he pulled you as close to his plastron as possible. The kiss lasted for a few seconds until he pulled away to nuzzle his face into you (colored) hair while you rested your head in the crook of his neck and fell asleep.