"Hehe hey (Y/N)! Miss me?" He nuzzled his face in your hair then kissed your cheek that was burning with blush.

"Y-yeah.." You smiled a bit. Placing your hands over his that were on your lower waist.

"You know... I read the chat (Y/N)... " he said. His voice more serious then sweet. When made your blush return deeper. A bit shocked how fast he did. Maybe he saw it before or while he was coming home... Probably. Anyways you moved around in his arms so you looked into his eyes.

"I-is that so..?" You asked. Bitting your bottom lip gently.

"You should have told me sooner you'd been wanting that.. I just never wanted to rush you.." He tucked some hair behind your ear and out of your face. Before you could say anything he leaned close. Pushing his lips to yours. In a soft, slow, but passionate kiss. He ran his hands down to yours, lacing them as he slowly started to back you up to the wall, holding your hands above yours. But he pulled his lips away. "Are.. You sure you want this..?" He looked down at you with worry.

You just nodded your head quickly "yes.. Please Yoosung.." The words left your lips in a soft, quiet m tone. But just enough to allow Yoosung to hear.

A smile brimmed his lips as he reached down to pick you up, letting you wrap your legs around his torso. Your hands on his neck, and his hands on... Your ass. He was usually polite about it and never wandered too far down. But today was different. And honestly you liked it, you didn't care.

The kiss continued to get further heated as he carried you to the bed. Soon dropping you on the soft cluster of blankets that was lazily spread on the bed. Who really makes their bed if they're gonna sleep in it the next day?

Anyways.. Those sweet lips of his made their way off your lips, tracing down your jawline and neck. You leaned your head back, relaxing and enjoying the moment honestly, you've always wondered what it would feel like.. For those lips to go to much more naughtier places...

The sweet kisses your received from the blond soon stopped as he pulled back, blush deep on his cheeks as he stared down at his beautiful girlfriend, you. "You sure you want to do this.. Like I said I don't wanna-" his words were cut off by you yanking him into a kiss. The kiss rough once again as your needy fingers couldn't help but start to slip off his blue flannel, down his shoulders and arms. Then back down to slip under his shirt. Yoosung, innocent and inexperienced, just played along. He thought of things that would please you but was unsure if they all would work. Oh come on, You weren't the only one getting naughty thoughts.

You pulled back this time to try to slip off his shirt, nope.. So close. Yoosungs hands grabbed your wrists, gently pinning them above you as he stopped you from taking off his clothing. "I've.. Been dying to see what you've been hiding under those baggy cloths of yours~" those bright beautiful violet eyes were taken over by lust and want now. He ran one hand gently down your body until it found the hem of your shirt. Soon, but slowly, he slipped if off you. Your cheeks went back to that red color they held before. All confidence and courage lost. You looked away a bit nervous but you felt warm lips on your cheek "sh.. It's okay.. Don't be afraid.. Your beautiful.. I wanna see more.. I don't care how greedy I am.. I just want to be the first.." His lips left soft kisses down now. Making your relax under his sweet touch. However he hesitated a moment but soon continued down between the valley of your breasts, his hands going behind and around to unclasp your bra. After plenty of fiddling he got it off successfully.

He leaned back to admire what he has uncovered so far. His eyes staring. Blush flooding his cheeks. Yours as well. You leaned up a little, still trapped underneath him as he was kinda straddling you. Anyways your hands went usher his shrug. Starting to slip his shirt off. The little boy was confused at first as he was lost in thoughts. But he blushed and soon got the hint. Taking off the shirt shyly. Now was your turn to admire him. God he wasn't a macho man, but.. He was happy normal.. Not too scrawny, nor too muscly. Just.. Perfect. He blushed and looked down. "Yoosung.. My knight.. Your so adorable.. So charming.. So sexy.." You said. Making the blond blush more.