The Trio's Teamwork

"Just because you have one more ninja doesn't mean you can beat me!" Haku yelled throwing senbon needles. Me and Saskue got hit by a swarm of needles. "Naruto you should attack from the outside while we attack from the inside!" Sasuke yelled. "What?" Said Naruto? "Wait what are you doing here?!" I yelled at him. "Idiot now we are all trap here!" Saskue yelled at him. "Oh this is just great!" I yelled at myself. "Tch." Sasuke started to form hand signs and said "Fire Style Fire Ball Jutsu!" After his attack was done the ice was still intact. "Impossible! How can that be?!" I asked. "My ice cannot be melt by your little jutsu!" Haku said throwing more senbon needles. We got hit again by another wave of needles. "That's it!" Naruto yelled. "Shadow Clone Justu!" They all ran to the ice mirrors. They all got poof in a matter of seconds. "UGHHHHHH Water Shifting: Shurikens!" I said pulling a sign where some of the water made multiple shurikens. I threw at the ones in front of me but made no scratch. "Shadow Clone Justu!" Naruto said again making clones and attacking the mirror but nothing faze it. "Wait Naruto! _______!" Sasuke yelled as we were about to be hit by another wave of senbon needles. Sasuke then saw that every time Naruto's clones get poofed Haku leaves the mirror. He then did a fire ball justu which almost hit Haku. Haku went into the mirror before getting hit. Then left it again to attack Naruto. "Damn I have to do something." You look and see that Haku is about to hit one of the clones and you deflected with your water sword. Sasuke was looking for another opening to hit Haku and did his jutsu which burned part of Haku's clothes. Before we could do anything Haku poofed all of Naruto's clones and yelled "First, I'll stop you!" Haku then threw senbon needle into Sasuke's shoulder and leg. "AGHH!!!" Sasuke yelled in agony. "Sasuke!!" Both me and Naruto yelled before we both got hit by a swarm of senbon needles. I fell to the floor and pulled out one of the needles. "Damn!" "ARGHHHHHH!!!" I turned to see Naruto gathering chakra and trying to find an opening between the ice mirrors. However Haku matched his speed and blocked him from trying to escaped. "Naruto behind you!" Sasuke yelled as Naruto turned around to see Haku about to throw more needles. "NO!" I yelled making shurikens and throwing it at the needles. I ran to Naruto and ask "Are you ok?" "Yeah that guy just throws too much needles." I looked up to see Sasuke in front of us and grabbed a needle from the floor and deflected the needles coming at us. More needles came at us and I started to throw more shurikens at the needles. That kept repeating until I felt something underneath me and saw a circle of chakra. 'Oh no!' I grabbed Naruto and yelled at Sasuke "MOVE NOW!!!" We both jumped away as Haku threw senbon needles just where we were. I looked at Sasuke and noticed his breathing was off. Then I saw his eyes 'That's the sharingan that Sasuke and Zabuza was talking about!' When I wasn't looking I got hit by a needle in my leg that caused me to fall. "Damn!" Sasuke saw that me and Naruto was about to be hit by a swarm of needles and took it for us. Around that time Naruto seem to wake up and saw blood right underneath Sasuke. "Sasuke" Naruto mumbled looking shocked. Sasuke then began to stumbled and fell until Naruto catches him. "Sasuke" I scrambled towards Naruto and Sasuke. 'If only I was stronger I could have helped him and Naruto!' 'If only I knew other justus I could have been more helpful!' I thought and didn't noticed the steam around me and Naruto. I heard Naruto say "You will pay." "I'll kill you!" I then said as the steam started to go over us and then this red chakra started to surround us. Then I felt stronger, I felt the needles come out, and I felt my wounds heal. My nails became longer and my teeth more sharper. I turned to Haku and Naruto and noticed that the same thing had happened to Naruto. We then both ran towards Haku as he tried to throw needles at us but our chakra was so strong the needles bounce off. It felt like I knew what Naruto wanted without speaking it felt as if our minds were one. Haku then moved to other mirrors and more images of Haku appeared in the other mirrors and started to throw more needles at us. It hit our body but the chakra went the needles flying. We ran to hit the mirror where there was only one Haku in. The mirror broke and I moved as there was a chakra above me. I grabbed Haku's arm and hold him in placed. Naruto then gathered chakra in his right fist and punched Haku in the face into one of thr mirrors. We then ran to him but I stopped as the mask of Haku fell and I saw the boy from the forest that asked me and Naruto who is precious to us. Naruto's fist was in front of his face and yelled "Damn!" as he punched him. Haku stumbled and fell to the floor. My teeth and nails went back to normal and so did Naruto and I noticed his eyes were red and his pupils were slits before turning back to normal. Naruto then grabbed a kunai from his pouch and ran to Haku throwing my shurikens. I made my water shurikens and attacked Haku as well. But he grabbed Naruto's arm with the kunai and blocked my shurikens with needles. He then made signs with one hand and then disappeared and there was only smoke in the place he was in. I turn to see where Haku was and my eyes widen to see Kakashi using a lightning justu and was about to hit Zabuza but attacked Haku as he appeared in front of him. Zabuza was going to attack Kakashi but missed as Kakashi moved to place Haku on the floor giving him peace. Another pure person in this world had disappeared.

Hi! I know some of you might be mad at me for not posting for a very very long time so here's my excuse I was lazy and had a block as one of my video resources had been removed and finding another video was hard as it didn't had the parts I want/needed. Anyway I made sure this chapter was long so you guys can read as it about to be more than 1,110 words! Thank you for reading! BYE!!!!! ;)