Academy Entrance

"Come on Naruto before they find us!" I told him painting the stone third Hokage face. "Yeah I know just let me finish painting!" Naruto said putting the finishing touches. "Alright let's go!" He said jumping off and running. I went after him and sooner or later we heard some anbu shouting after us. "Crap run faster Naruto!" I yelled. We got an idea and we got our fence color flag and covered our selves. "Where did they go?" I hear one of them say. "Good job nii-chan!" I said to him and fist bumping him. He smirked and said "They will never find us!" He said. "Oh yeah Naruto ________?" I heard a voice say. We both turned slowly and saw Iruka-sensei pretty pissed and tied us up in ropes and took us back to the classroom. "Naruto and _________ as your punishment for skipping class everyone will do a transformation jutsu!" Iruka-sensei yelled. "AWWW!!" Groaned the whole class. First it was Sakura and the Saskue who every girl fangirl about except you and Hinata. Then it was your turn "Transformation Justu!" You said transforming into a bad look-alike Iruka-sensei. "It's ok _____ next Naruto." Iruka-sensei said. "Transformation Jutsu!" Yelled Naruto turning into a naked woman form of him which Iruka-sensei had a nose bleed. "Haha that was my Sexy Justu!!" Naruto yelled. I thought of something and bonked Naruto really hard. "Why did you do that??!!" Naruto asked. "You transformed into me naked!" I yelled a dark aura around me. "Hai sorry!" Naruto said bowing to me. Then soon enough the exams started and everyone went up until it was you and Naruto. "_____ come up!" Iruka-Sensei yelled from the other room. You got up and went to see Iruka-sensei and a blue-haired man. "Ok ____ start your justu." You nodded and then said "Clone Justu!" But your chakra was different like Naruto which made you have a failed clone. "Sorry ____ you failed." Iruka-sensei said sadly. "It ok there always next year." You said. "Iruka let get her a chance she was able to make a clone." Said the Blue-Haired. "I am sorry but only if she can make a clone then she can pass." Iruka-sensei said. "It's ok I am going to wait for Naruto." You said leaving waiting outside. But also Naruto failed and then Naruto and you left. Soon Naruto and you got in trouble and then spent the time cleaning the Hokages faces. You were next to Naruto and was also cleaning until Iruka-Sensei yelled to Naruto and you "You two aren't going home until this is cleaned up!" "Yeah well nobody going to care if we get home late!" Naruto yelled. You and Naruto got a little sad at this. "Hey Naruto ______ you want to get ramen after this?" Iruka-Sensei asked. "Really? Let's speed it up a notch!" You yelled. After we finished cleaning we went to Ichiraku Naruto and me eat away. Soon I finished and talked with Iruka-sensei and Naruto. Until Naruto finished his bowl and asked Iruka-Sensei something "Hey Iruka I have a question." "What is it Naruto?" "Can I try on your headband? Please!!" Naruto begged. "Hahaha" you laughed. "What so funny _____?!" Naruto said. "Oh it nothing just how you love your dream!" You said stop laughing. "Well it time for us two to go home thanks Iruka-Sensei!" You said getting up bowing to Iruka.

*TimeSkip when Blue-Hair tells us how to pass*
"Hey Naruto and ______!" You turned to see the teacher with blue hair who was with Iruka-Sensei. "Oh hi." Naruto said sad. "I know I am not suppose to tell you both this but there is a way for you to pass." He said quietly. "Really can you tell us?" You both said.

*After we both steal the Scroll*
"Well Blue-Haired said in this scroll we can learn a jutsu we pass!" You said. "Yeah let look what jutsu you and me should do!" Naruto said opening the scroll. "_____ I gonna try the Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto said. "I am trying the Water Forming Jutsu it looks so cool!" You said. After practicing the jutsus and almost got it Iruka-Sensei found us. "There you are you both are in a lot of trouble!" He yelled. "Iruka-Sensei we learned a jutsu so we can pass!" Naruto said. "Pass?" Iruka-Sensei asked. "Blue-Haired said if we both learned a jutsu from here we can pass!" You said. Soon you heard a fling sound. You saw Iruka-Sensei pinned to the wall of the old cabin with shurkins. "Iruka-Sensei!!" You yelled. "Haha why thank you Naruto ____ for finding the scroll for me!" We saw Blue-Haired with 2 large shurkins on his back. "You want to know why people hate you both?!" Blue-Haired yelled. "Don't tell them!!!" Iruka-Sensei. "Both of you has the nine tails fox demon inside of you!" Blue-Haired yelled. We were both shocked. I try to run but I was too scared so was Naruto. "Naruto don't listen to him!" You said shaking him. "It's too late!" Blue-Haired yelled grabbing a large shurkin. "Run!" Iruka-Sensei yelled but we weren't fast enough. Swing! We turned to see Iruka-Sensei with the shurkin in his back and him coughing up blood. "Iruka-Sensei!" You and Naruto yelled. "Naruto _____ I know how you both feel when I lost my parents no one cared for me I try to be the class clown to be happy but seeing everyone else with parents made me sad I am sorry I was there for you earlier." Iruka-Sensei said crying. "Haha Iruka you lost your parents to these two monsters!" I turned to Naruto and saw a look that said Run I nodded. We got up and ran. "Naruto! _____!" Iruka-Sensei yelled.

*After running until hiding behind trees*
"How did you know it wasn't me?" Blue-Haired yelled. "Because I am Iruka." "Iruka how you still can protect those monsters?!" "Because they aren't monster they are Naruto Uzumaki and ______ Uzumaki of the Village Hidden In The Leaves!" Iruka-Sensei yelled. That when you and Naruto started to cry. "Haha I hope those are your last words Iruka!" That moment Naruto ran and hit Blue-Haired. You ran too. "Don't ever touch our Sensei or we kill you." You and Naruto said with glares. "Oh really then let me kill you first!" "Fine we can hit you a thousand times back!" Naruto said putting up a jutsu sign which you did too. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto yelled making hundreds of clones. "Water Forming!" You yelled making a sword made of water. You and are started to attack him until he was knocked out. "Thank you two." Iruka-Sensei said. "Here I have a present for both of you so close your eyes." You were confuse but close your eyes. You felt something around your arm. "Open your eyes." I opened my eyes to see Iruka-Sensei say "Congratulations you pass!" I looked at Naruto and we both hugged Iruka-Sensei. "Thank you!!" We yelled.

This for the first time in a long time the longest one I wrote! Thank for reading! I really like this story! I hope you too! I will post the other stories of Ouran,Fairy Tail, and One Piece! Thank for reading! Bye!