Training!

As soon as Kakashi-Sensei woke up we went straight to him and waited for him to say something. Then he said "Zazbua is still alive." I heard Sakura gasp and Naruto said "But you check his pulse!" "I know but even if I check his pulse must have been very very faint." Kakashi-Sensei said. "Does that mean if he recover he will be stronger?" I ask nervous. "Maybe but this will mean while he is weak we can get stronger so we are going to train." Kakashi-Sensei said getting up with his crutches. We followed him until we reached a group of trees. "Alright we will be learning to climb trees without our hands only feet. "What how?!" Nartuo asked. "Do you even pay some attention to some of the lessons in class?" I ask looking at him. "Nope." He said with his hands behind his head. I just sigh. "Sakura could you explain what is chakra is?" Kakashi-Sensei asked Sakura where she went learning mode. She explained things about what I know already about chakra. After she was done explaining Kakashi-Sensei said "Once your are going up the tree when you feel your balance break use a kunai to mark how far you went NOW GO!!" He yelled we focus our chakra and we ran up the tree. I went up very easily and made it to the top. Sakura only made it up to the first branch. "Hehe this is fun!" Sakura said swinging her legs. "Looks like Sakura got it." Kakashi-Sensei said. "Wait where _______?" Naruto asked looking around. "UP HERE!!" I yelled waving my hand and they were shock. "Looks like _______ and Sakura have the better chance of being Hokage." Kakashi-Sensei said. I got down and faking fall to scare Sakura and Naruto. "Whoops!" I said landing safely. Naruto tried to bonk my head but I moved out of the way and bonk him. "What were you thinking ______?" Naruto said holding his bump on his head. "Well it's not good for us to worry so much about Zabuza so I thought if I make some people laugh it would help us." I explained going to a tree sitting down, crossing my feet, and putting my hands behind my head. "What are you doing?" Saskue ask. "Well since this is easy I thought I could take a little nap if you need me wake me up." I said closing my eyes going to sleep.
*Naruto P.O.V*
Me and the other sweat drop as we see her. Then I look around to see if anyone looking and they are not so I go up to _______ and shake her a bit. "What?! Oh sorry what is it Naruto?" She asked. "I need help with the climbing." I said. "Oh it simple" she sits up straight. "All you have to do is balance your chakra in your feet and walk but you have to make sure you put the right amount in each foot or it will fail." She explained. I nod taking it all in. I walk up to the tree I am working on. I focus and make sure I put the same amount. I walk up the tree and mark and I feel. I look where I made my spot and smile. I made it more farther than Teme! I saw him look at the trees and went to _______!
*Your P.O.V*
After I explained to Naruto I watch him for a bit and went back to sleep. As I was sleeping I felt a chakra and I open one of my eyes to see Saskue. "What's up duckbutt?" I ask. He tsk and started to blush(?) "I saw you helping Naruto so I was wondering if you can help me." He ask his face getting more red. "Wow alright all you have to do is balance the chakra in your feet with the same amount and if you fail you fall." I said then putting my hands behind my head and closing my eyes. Then Kakashi-Sensei came and I open my eyes and saw him telling me to go to him. I got up and went to him with Sakura then I said "Kakashi-Sensei what's wrong?" "I want to two to protect Mr. Tazuna since both of you finished the first part of training." We both nodded and went to Mr. Tazuna home and explained to him that we have orders from Kakashi-Sensei to protect him as we finished our training for now. "I have to go in town to get some food for my daughter so let's go." Mr. Tazuna explained to us as we went into town. But the sad thing was most of the town shops were empty and only had a couple pieces of food. As we were gonna go in a store I was next to Sakura and a man 'touched' her butt when he was reaching for her bag and she punched him as me and Mr. Tazuna sweatdrop. "She has a temper." Mr. Tazuna whisper to me. "You can say that again." I whisper back. As we left I was behind and next to Sakura again and saw a little boy tapped her bum as he was not that tall and Sakura looked like she was about to kill until she saw him. She bent down and have a piece of candy as he thanked her and left. I smiled and said to Sakura "Good job" I said putting my hand on her shoulder before walking with Mr. Tazuna.

Omg I am so sorry for not posting I have seen that a lot of people like my Naruto story and I am happy cause about this story having 922 views! Thanks you for reading! BYE!