The C-Class Mission!

"Ok it in my view." You said into the headphones. "Ok the target has a ribbon on it ear." Said Kakashi-Sensei "Yeah it has the ribbon." Said Naruto. "Ok GO!" Said Kakashi-Sensei you jump and grab the target. Which was a cat. Yes your mission was to get back a runaway cat. Once you got the cat you and the others went back to the Hokage mission area. That when the cat owner hold the cat very tightly which is maybe why it left. "I feel bad for that cat." Naruto whisper to you. "Yeah it must have been like that for it life." You whisper back. Then once the lady left the Hokage said "Ok the new missions that for team 7 is babysitting the elders, help plant sweet potato and " "NO!!" yelled Naruto showing making an X with his arms. "Give us a hard mission!" said Naruto. "You are still Genin!" yelled Irkua-Sensei. "I think you don't understand the mission levels." The Hokage said. Then he started talking but you were think about stuff. Then you heard Naruto said "I like miso ramen I think I will have it tonight you want _____?" You nodded and then "YOU AREN'T LISTENING!!!" yelled the Hokage. "Sorry." said Kakashi-Sensei. "Ok fine I will give you a C-Class mission." You were surprised and so were the others. "ALRIGHT so who are we protecting a gate keeper a princess or a king?" Naruto ask and yelled. "Let the man come in." The Hokage said. Then the door open with a man holding a bottle with a hat tied to his head. "These are the kids that are going to protect me they look like snot kids and that kid short kid with the idiotic look on his face." The man said. "Hey who the short kid with idiotic look on their face?" Naruto ask. We all line up Saskue being the tallest then me then Sakura and finally Naruto. Then Naruto was about to run to him Kakashi-Sensei hold him by his collar. "I gonna kill him." Naruto kept saying. "No you can't kill him he is our customer." Kakashi-Sensei said finally letting him go. "It your job to protect me until I get to my homeland which means to protect me with your life." The bridge builder said. Then we all went back home to get our stuff and leave for the mission. Once we were there me and Naruto said "Wow finally we out of the village this is my first time!" "You expect me to believe that my life is in these kids hands?" The builder said. Then Naruto was about to hit him but of course Kakashi-Sensei held him. "Come on Naruto just give it up." You said sighing. Then you and Naruto kept walking until Sakura ask "Kakashi-Sensei will there be enemy ninjas in this mission?" "Don't worry about it there will not be it a C-Class mission to protect Mr.Tazuna." Kakashi-Sensei said. Then you for some strange reason felt two chakra on the ground. You look around and see a puddle on the ground. 'That not right." You thought but you kept walking trying to shake off the feeling. Then after a couple minutes the two chakra jumped and wrapped Kakashi-Sensei in chains. Your eyes widen a bit and jump back. You went close to Naruto. Then they split Kakashi-Sensei. "One little piggy down" One of the ninjas said. "Four more to go!" Finished the other ninja. They came straight for you and Naruto. Then Saskue kicked both of them and you got your hand slash before they can hit. "AH!" You yelled. Then Saskue pinned then ninjas to the tree with a large shuriken. Then the chain pop of and they came after Sakura and Tazuna. 'Crap!' You thought and ran. You saw that Sakura went in front of Tazuna and then Saskue went in front of them. You kick one of the ninjas making it go to a tree. But then you turn to see Kakashi-Sensei holding one of the ninjas. "How are you ok?!" You ask/yelled. Then you look at the spot where he was 'split' and there were a log. 'Oh' "Well good job Sakura, Saskue, and _____." Said Kakashi-Sensei. Then you ran up to Naruto and hold his hand. 'Oh no he been cut!' "I am sorry Naruto I didn't know you would froze up like that." "Are you both ok scary cats?" Saskue taunt us. I grit my teeth. "Saskue!!!" Naruto yelled about to attack him until Kakashi-Sensei stop him. "Stop or the poison will spread." Then Naruto grabbed a kunai and stabbed the wound. Your eyes widen and you gasp. Everyone else was surprised. "With this wound I swear I will protect you Mr.Tazuna with my life!" Naruto said. You shake your head smirking. And you did the same thing. "Now as that is cool we need to treat you before you both die." Kakashi-Sensei said. You and Naruto froze and then started panicking. You said "I gonna die?" Over and over. Then Kakashi wrapped both of your arms and said "Let's continue with this mission."

I am so sorry I have not posted in a long time it just I have a major write block. So I been looking at other people stories and I came up with some ideas. Thanks for reading! Please check out my other stories that are in development! BYE!!!!!