Survival Mission

You got ready for the mission that Kakashi-Sensei said to gain his trust. Once you and Naruto got ready to go to the spot you talk about Kakashi-Sensei what he said yesterday. "That what happen Naruto." You said walking. "It ok sooner or later they will respect you and me!" Naruto said fist pumping the air. You giggle and said "Oh we are here." Looking at the post where Saskue was. "Great he here." Naruto whisper to you. You sat down against a pole and said to Naruto "I gonna sleep wake me up when Sakura is here." Closing your eyes you sleep.

*TimeSkip Sakura comes*
"Hey ____ wake up!" You open your eyes and sit up to see Naruto. "Is Sakura here?" You ask. He looks over and you see Sakura. "Ok thanks." You said. "Man Kakashi-Sensei is late!" Naruto yelled. Soon an couple hours later Kakashi-Sensei finally comes. "Hi guys sorry I am late." He said. "SCREW THAT WHY ARE YOU LATE???!!!" Yelled Naruto Sakura. "Well a cat came across my way so I had to take the long way." "YOU LAIR!!" They yelled. "Ok I'm sorry let us start." He said turning serious. You got up getting ready. Saskue got up too. "Your mission is to get these 3 bells on my belt." He said. "Wait why is there only 3 instead of 4?" You ask. "Well that for you to find out." He said. You thought for a second and realized what you have to do until Kakashi-Sensei said. "Ok let us" He started but Naruto ran up to him but soon Kakashi-Sensei got him and said "I didn't say start yet but you did good coming at me with intent to kill let us START!!" Sakura and Saskue went hiding but you went up in a tree. Soon Naruto back up and then attacked him but got send off flying by Kakashi-Sensei sticking his finger up his butt to the water. "Ugh ok it my turn Water Forming!" You said putting up a jutsu sign making water rush to your hand making a kunai. "Never get old." You said smirking. You went to strike Kakashi-Sensei but he block you and said "Water Forming? Very interesting." He said. Soon Naruto yelled from the water "Shadow Clone Justu!" Making tons of clones coming out of the water. One of them grabbed Kakashi-Sensei from behind but then when the clone punch it the clone hit another clone. "WHAT??" Yelled Naruto. He stop the justu to see who who. But Kakashi-Sensei was no where. You stop your justu and relax. "Naruto I know what we have to do we have to work together please!" I beg him. "No _______ I want to do it alone to prove I am strong!" He said running off. But then you heard a familiar scream. "Oh no Sakura!" You yelled running to where the scream was. You found Sakura on the ground knocked out. You look around and then saw Saskue. But his body was underground so his head was out. You focus strong enough to make the ground into soft mud. You pulled him out. "Thanks." He mumbled. "No problem now about Sakura." You said looking at Sakura. You went up to her and said "Sakura." She didn't wake up. "Sorry Sakura." You said then slap her. She woke up and look at you. "Thank you!" She said. "No problem." You said getting up. "I almost got him." Saskue said. "Really Saskue your so cool!" Sakura said. "We have to work together to get the bells come on!." You said. "I need to defeat him until I can get my revenge." He said darkly and left. You thought So I was right he stuck in darkness. "Sakura let's work together to get the bells!" I said. "Sorry ______ but I am following Saskue!" She said getting up but was too late as the timer rang. You and Sakura went to the post where Naruto was roped up in. "What happen Naruto?" You asked walking up to him. "Well he try to get lunch so he won't eat if anyone of you give him lunch the punishment will be harsh." He said. Then you glared at him. No way you were gonna let Naruto starve. He saw this and went away. All three of you got your lunches. You ate a bit then got up grab chopsticks and a ball of rice held it up to his mouth. "____ thank you!!" Naruto said opening his mouth. You have him the rice. "Here." You turn to see Saskue holding up his lunch. "_____ Saskue you shouldn't be doing that Kakashi-Sensei still might be near!" Sakura said. "No way I am letting Naruto starve!" You said serious. "Well I can't feel Kakashi-Sensei charaka so we are ok." Saskue said. Then POOF you turn to see Kakashi-Sensei behind you. You jump back a bit getting ready to use your justsu. "YOU ALL" he started. "PASS!!" He said with a smile and a wink. "What how?" You ask. "Well these poles show our " Naruto started. "Failure." Kakashi-Sensei finished. "You guys are so bad you will never be ninjas Naruto you went and attack with using the help of your teammates, Sakura you didn't care for Naruto and ________ you went to go find Saskue, Saskue you thought you could fight alone without your teammates, _______ was the only one who knew what to do but you all ignored her." He explained. Saskue went to attack him it ended up with Kakashi-Sensei on him. "Now here an example Sakura kill Naruto ____ if Sakura doesn't kill Naruto kill them both." He said. Your eyes widened and you glare at him. No way you were gonna kill them. "That what happen if you don't use the most important thing." "What is the most important thing?" Naruto and Sakura ask. "Well I know ____ got it." He said. You nodded. It TEAMWORK!" He yelled. "This is a K.I.A rock shows all the heroes of the village." He said. "Really then I want to be in there!" Yelled Naruto. "Naruto a K.I.A stone means Killed In Action." You said sadly. Naruto smile faded of his face. "Now since you gave Naruto food your will" Kakashi-Sensei started. "Pass." He said. "You must learn that there will be things that will break your teamwork so you must be strong with your team our first mission started tomorrow." He said walking away. So did Sakura and Saskue. "Hey what about me?!" Naruto yelled. You thought strong enough to make the ropes to be cut. "Thanks ____!" "Now let us go home!" You said fist pumping the air.

That all! I have to hurry and finish the other parts of my stories I am thinking of doing Tokyo Ghoul. I know I am doing a lot of stories. Well that because of summer coming when I have time to make stories! Thank you for reading! Also thanks to ninja8789 who made a Naruto story and it was good so I try to make it like hers! Bye!