Enter Zabuza!

*Your P.O.V*
I woke up to Sakura waking me up and telling me to get up and dress. "Huh why?" I ask her getting up from my bed slowly. "We are going to protect Mr.Tazuna from Zabuza at the bridge." "Alright who is coming to protect Mr.Tazuna?" I ask putting on my shoes. "Me, you, Saskue, and Kakashi-Sensei." "What about Naruto?" I ask looking at her worried. "Kakashi-Sensei said he used too much chakra last night for now he can protect this house." She said. "Alright let's go but let me leave a clone here for Naruto." I said putting a hand sign and making a clone of myself. "Ok let's go they are waiting outside." Sakura said leaving the front door. We started to walk to the bridge and a thick fog was around the bridge.
*Clone P.O.V*
Naruto was still sleeping so might as well tease him while he is sleeping. I walk to Naruto and start poking his face seeing the different faces his make. I got bored so I hold his nose waiting for him to wake up. "Ah _____?" Naruto ask sleepily. "Yup?" I ask. "Where is everyone else? Wait! Don't tell me they left us!" Naruto said starting to panic. "Sorta." I said shrugging getting up. "Aw and you didn't wake me up!" He said getting up to get dressed. I giggle a bit and stand up. "We can still make it just a bit late." I told him going downstairs with him. "Yeah you're right! You're so smart sis." He said hugging me but I stop. "What's wrong?" Naruto ask. "I sense ninja outside the house." I said. 'I have to be careful if I get hit I'll poof and Naruto will be alone' I thought. I gasp 'There is two people there?' "Let's go!" Naruto said jumping. I follow him and we attack the ninjas. I look around and see Inari and Inari's mother! "Naruto you can deal with them right?" I yelled to him. "Yeah I can sis!" He said making shadow clones. I land near Inari and ask "Are you alright?" "Yeah but help my mom." Inari said pointing to his mom. I get my kunai and cut the ropes. Naruto lands next to me and says "Don't worry we defeated them! That's what ninjas are for!" Inari then smiles and hugs Naruto. "Naruto we have to go to meet the others on the bridge." I said. "Oh yeah! We'll see you later!" Naruto said as we run to the bridge.
*______'s POV Before Naruto Woke Up*
When the fog cleared up all we saw was the workers for the bridge were all knocked out. "What?! No!" Mr.Tazuna said running to one of the workers. "Zazuba did this." Kakashi-Sensei said. Then we saw Zazuba and the hidden mist ninja. "Saskue _______ take care of that ninja. Sakura protect Tazuna. I'll deal with Zazuba." Kakashi-Sensei said lifting his headband to show his sharigun. "They won't be able to take on Haku. Look at the boy he's shaking." Zazuba said mocking Saskue. "I'm shaking with excitement." Saskue said. Hali came in front of us and made a jutsu. "Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals!" Haku said as mirrors form around me and Saskue. "They'll die Kakashi and I thought you don't let your students die." Zazuba said mocking us. "Your wrong Sakura is the smartest in the village, _________ is the fastest in the village, Saskue the strongest, and Naruto the knuckle head ninja!" I turned to my battle and Haku keeps going to different mirrors and throwing sensu needles. "Damn!" I said taking out another needle. "Saskue!" Sakura yells as some needles strike him. She throws a kunai to try and help but Haku catches it. "This fight is over." Haku said going to strike us with it. "Not on my watch!" I heard someone yell. Haku gets pushed out of the mirrors and I look and it was Naruto with my clone! "Wait sis?! Then this is a clone?!" Naruto yelled as he saw me then to my clone. I poofed it away and said "Ha at least it kept you safe. "Anyway let's get this fight started." I said getting up. Saskue and Naruto got ready. This will be one hell of a battle.

Cliff hangers!!!!! Hahahaha sorry for not updating in a while. I got super lazy and this summer was kinda crazy. When schools starts I might not really update cause I got into this nice school that I have to work my ass off for. And this story was reached 7K readers!!!!! Thank you so much for reading! BYE!!!!!'