Prologue

I arrived after the titan war. My name is Calynn Imperium and I'm fifteen.

Like almost every other demi-god I have dyslexia. I've always been a bit too energetic, but when I was tested it turned out I had no ADHD.

I go to Camp Half-Blood but I don't know who my godly parent is.

One thing about me is I can get people to do what I want, like charmspeak. Every day I pray that my godly parent isn't Aphrodite. I don't want to be in that cabin, not after the war. Not after she left. I know that if I always run I won't get anywhere. But if I don't run, the pain will catch up. And I don't think I can handle that.  

I'm no good at any of the activities, except for sword fighting. They think I might be an Ares kid, but I'm not so sure. For now I'm in the Hermes cabin and I don't like it. It's not that I don't like the people there, that's not the problem. It's the history. I can still remember when I first came to camp, being here again, it brings back memories. The kind of memories that I would rather froget. 

I've decided to put the past behind me, my plan is only to look forward. If I stay in the present than I can't dwell on what happened. I guess that's why I like stars, they make up pictures of the past, right here in the present. But so far my plan isn't working.

At night when I can't sleep I sit outside on the roof and watch the stars.

I watch the stars and they watch me. They show me who I am and who I could be. They tell me stories about their heroic deeds.

Each star is different. Each one has it's own story.

Each constellation is a different part of history.

Each one has something to say.

I know this may sound strange, but just listen to what they have to say.

They are always there, sometimes you just can't see them.

KAZAM! 

So Nyx is not her godly parent... that is a clue to who it really is... guess!

Love ya!

Rose

(kazam is the word of the day, use it)