Chapter 36: Confession

Start from the beginning

I drove straight to the main road and tried to reach for my phone inside my pocket. I have to inform the rest of what was going on. With just one ring, Taeyang picked up his phone. "Jiyong?"

"Taeyang, get the rest of the members on the island ASAP. Be discreet. Don't give anyone the chance to follow you got it?" I told him.

"Got it." He said as he hung up without any questions asked.

I shifted my gaze at the back to where Dara is but she was still unconscious. After hours of driving, we arrived at the port where a speed boat was waiting for us. It will take us to the island where one of our hide out was located.

It took us another hour before we finally arrived. The islands seems abandoned and no one will ever suspect that someone could be hiding in it.

"Hang on Dara. No one can hurt you here. No one..."

--------
DARA'S POV

I shifted on my side as felt a soft fabric kissing my cheek. I never thought my blanket could be this soft. I spread my body more on my bed feeling its softness and my pillow, its so fluffy, i'm gonna die. Or not. Wait a second, what's that smell? Smells like food. I shot my eyes open and an unfamiliar room welcomed me.

"Where am i?" I whispered and looked around the room but there's no one in here but me. Memories of last night came rushing in as i tried to remember what happened. Oh my God. I think i've been kidnapped. I quickly stood up from the bed and was about to go out when i heard footsteps coming from outside. I immediately ran back to bed and pretended to sleep, my back facing the door. I shut my eyes firmly as i heard the door opening slowly. I heard him placed something on the table that smells like food. Oh my, i'm feeling hungry now but i still continued pretending.

"Ehem..." I heard him cleared his throat. Gosh, i think he already knows i'm awake. And just when i decided to continue my pretense, something inside me ruined everything as i heard my stomach growl like there's no tomorrow.

"You can stop pretending now...well at least your stomach wasn't" he said as he stifled a laugh.

Wait, i know that voice. I slowly twisted my body to take a peek and there, i saw him standing beside the bed while smirking at me.

"Jiyong?"

"Mhmm."

"Yyou kkidnapped me?" I asked stuttering.

"No, but you were almost kidnapped if i wasn't there." He said.

"So...you saved me?" I asked bowing my head. I didn't hear any response from him but instead, he asked me something i've been dying to hear.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little...." I said. Ok, i'm starving to death but i can't say that. He might think i'm such a pig.

"Just a little huh?" He smirked and shook his head. I saw him took the tray of food from the table and place it on the bed. The smell instantly entered my nose and i can't help but close my eyes to savor what's in front of me. "Go ahead, eat."

I didn't think twice as i took the fork and tasted it. Oh my, it taste good. I took another bite and another until i almost devour everything on the plate. I suddenly stopped when i noticed him staring at me. "What?" I asked looking at him puzzled.

"Nothing, you just look cute when you eat fast." Is it me or did i just see him smiling at me? I felt my cheeks burned because of his comment.

"Oh, sorry." I said and looked away to hide my face. Gosh, i really need to practice controlling my blushing.

I finished the food and drank the juice he prepared for me as i gave my thanks to him. I took the tray and was about to go out the room when he stopped me. "Where are you going?"

"To the kitchen, i'l wash the dishes..." I said.

"I'l take it. Just take some rest." He insisted as he grabbed the tray from me ready to leave the room.

"But i just woke up."

"Then take some more."

"Jiyong! I'm not sleepy anymore. Can i just accompany you down stairs?" I asked and gave him my puppy eyes that no one can resist.

He stared at me for seconds then sighed "Fine." He said as he opened the door.

Sitting in the kitchen counter, I watched him as he cleaned the dishes. "Did you know that staring is rude?" I heard him say as he continued. I just ignored his question and ask mine instead.

"How come you know all these stuff?"

"What stuff?" He asked shifting his gaze to me.

"Chores and cooking. I know a lot of men but only a few knows how to do it." He fell silent for a while and then turned around to face me after he's done with the dishes.

"So, you knew a lot of men?" He said crossing both arms above his chest with a stoic face.

"Of course, don't i look friendly to you?" I asked, why is he giving me that face again? He slowly walked closer to me and put both of his hands above the counter trapping me in the middle. I stiffened when he leaned closer and scrutinized my face. "WWhat?" I said feeling uneasy because of his closeness. Gosh, he smells so good. I felt my heart pound crazily inside my chest. Arggg. Dara, control yourself.

"I don't like that idea." He coldly said and looked at me straight in the eye.

"What idea?" I blinked at him quizzically.

"Of you being close with other guys." he grudgingly muttered.

"What are you saying?" I asked feeling confused. He averted his gaze and took his hands off the counter backing away from me. "Jiyong? What is it?"

I didn't hear any response from him and just turned his back at me. "Fine, if you don't want to tell me, i'l respect that." I said feeling pissed as i started walking away but abruptly stopped when i heard something i never expected to hear in my entire life.

"Because i like you..." he whispered. "...a lot." He said and my jaw dropped to the floor big time.