Just as they were about to sit down, Arnav said, "Oh damn I completely forgot! Sheetal, could you please help me with something?"

"Of course, what is it?" Sheetal replied sweetly.

"Actually, I wanted to buy some stylish hair clips for Khushi so she can do something different with her hair rather than her normal plait. She looks beautiful when her hair is let out..." he said looking dreamy, making Sheetal burn in jealousy. "But I don't really know much about what the latest fashion is and the different types of clips..." he said, looking a little embarrassed.

If only Sheetal knew that she was talking to THE ASR, King of the Fashion Industries.

"Of course, I'll help you," Sheetal said. "Let me show you some of my clips," she said, putting her juice down on the bedside table before setting off for drawers on the other side of the room.

As soon as he saw her turn around, Arnav switched the drinks so that now he had Sheetal's drink in his hand, and the one on the table was actually the one meant for him.

Sheetal came back with the clips, completely unsuspecting as she lay them on the bed for him to see.

Arnav engaged her in conversation, asking about how each clip is used and what type of look it gives, making sure that she had no idea whatsoever about the drink swap.

As they discussed all this, they both drank their drinks, bit by bit.

When Arnav noticed that Sheetal was nearly done with her drink, he inched his one hand towards hers which was lying on the bed, holding one of the clips as she talked about it animatedly.

When Sheetal felt a touch on her hand, she looked down and realised that the touch was from no one but Arnav.

Thinking the drug was working, she looked up into Arnav's eyes.

What she found there made her almost shiver with anticipation while she found herself getting wet with need.

His eyes were dark with desire, lust for her clear in his eyes.

"Gosh you're so beautiful," he breathed, his eyes raking her body. "I don't know why I ever wanted that Khushi... You were right in front of me all this time but I couldn't realise what I really wanted..." he said, regretfully.

Sheetal didn't say a word in reply. She didn't want to ruin the moment. The moment that she had been waiting for since the time she met Arnav.

"I want you Sheetal," he rasped. "And I know you want me too, so don't stop me today..." he said, pushing the clips to the other side of the bed in a swift move.

He made her lie on the bed and came on top of her, his legs either side of her, though no part of his body touched hers except for his hands.

Grabbing her hands with his, he put them above her head while lowering his head towards her, his eyes smoldering.

Sheetal closed her eyes in anticipation, waiting for those lips of her dreams to finally touch hers.

But then she felt his heated breath move towards her ears where he whispered sensually, "Sheetal, I'm going to make you mine today. Now. This second."

Sheetal let out a loud moan, just hearing those words. The drugs had started kicking in.

Yes guys, the drug was not to intoxicate the person but to increase their sexual need, making them desperate for s**.

"Touch me Arnav! Please! I need you too! Ahhhh!" she begged him to touch her, and just the slightest movement of his hands on hers caused her to moan. Her skin seemed to have become extra-sensitive to his touch.