Chapter 4

Kris walks further when he sees Cheonsa being dragged by the same guy in the woods. He made his hands into a ball fist, crumpling a bit of his schedule.

“Don’t worry, he’s her older brother. Song Luhan” Yixing said out of nowhere, Kris calms. “See the taller guy following?” he continued, eyeing them. “He’s Tao, Cheonsa has liked him from her first year but he never notice. May or may not be a contender” he shrugged his shoulders.

“What’s the point on telling me this?”

“I don’t know” he shrugs again. “Both are my friends, go look around by yourself I’ve got things to do” he taps Kris’ back playfully and left.

++

“Cheonnie, I’m going first” Yeji said packing her things.

Cheonsa nodded, “Do well in your first day, fighting~!” she tosses her ball fist in the air.

“Ne, fighting~! Visit me there, I’ll treat you” she wear her knapsack and went out.

“Sure, treat me bubble tea! Jaljinaeyo” Cheonsa waved to her and went to the rooftop.

There were fewer students already and Kris decided to walk along the campus ‘till he arrived on the rooftop.

You’re my Peter Pan~

This world’s so lonely without you~

Let’s go back to our Neverland~

Our memories are there~

All our laughter, smiles, your everything’s still there~

You’ll always be my Peter Pan~

No matter how long I have to stand, I’ll wait here for you~

Because it’s not the end, I know I will meet you again~

“Cheonsa” he smiles heavenly, seeing her close again and hearing her sing angelically. He walks silently to her but in a faster way.

She was singing EXO’s <Peter Pan Kor. Ver.> he noticed. The song is almost with the rap.

[Kris]

Bunhongbit gamdoneun eolgul~

Gureum wireul geotneun gibun~

([Cheonsa]

Hamkkehaetjiman~)

[Kris]

Baby boo! Nae gaseumi dugeun~

Georyeotdeon geurim gatdeon you!~

([Cheonsa]

Japgo shipjiman~)

Becoming aware of what is happening like someone is singing with her; she snaps her eyes open and turns to her right. “YOU!” she got both ear pieces off her ear.

“Hi” Kris simply greeted, smiling with his gummy smile.

“How’d you get here? I remember locking the door” she muttered her second sentence.

‘Right, I unlocked it. I should teach myself not to use my abilities unnecessarily again’ he smiled awkwardly. “I just thought rooftop is still a part of the school means I can go here anytime I want, right?”