Chapter 33

Yifan was standing not far from them, looking longing to hug the only lady of his life. 'She looked like she never gave birth' he thought factually because she still looked beautiful-more beautiful to be exact. Then his eyes fell on the little girl, holding onto her mother's hand, "It's nice to see you personally, sweetheart"

Suho felt his presence and heard his voice and looked at him straight when he finally spotted Yifan. But then the little girl called his attention, "Yes, princess?" He sweetly cooed. He crouched down to the eye level of the little girl and chuckled when he learned what she wanted when she patted his back. "Aigoo, my Choo wants a piggyback ride?"

"Will you be fine oppa?" Cheonsa said when he carried Choonhee on his back, knowing he injured himself in work a week ago.

He smiled, his back were completely healed a few days ago but he kept it from her since it would be weird for her to know he's healed in that short span of time, "I'll be fine, besides" he looked to the side to see her face, "Choo is very light, right?" bouncing her up and down, gaining delightful giggles from her.

Cheonsa grinned at the sight of them, "Jamkkaman" stepping in front of Suho to run her fingers through his hair to brush his bangs off his face. "Your bangs got long already, we'll trim it up later mm?" Suho smiled widely at her and stole a kiss. "Yah!" She retorted, punching his chest.

Yifan balls his fists when he kissed her. It still hurts him even though he always tells himself she'd be better with Suho than being with him although his life status is much more bearable and better now, the past will always be there for them.

"Anyway, you say someone is fetching us up?" Cheonsa asked, adjusting the strap of her bag hung on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I asked my secretary to bring my Lamborghini here but I told him to not tell anyone of us coming to not spill the surprise" Suho winked and then someone called his name.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Kim Junmyeon, Mrs. Kim Cheonsa, I'm sorry for being late" he bowed apologetically. "I was stuck in the traffic" and went to the two medium-sized suitcases, which were theirs and Choonhee's. They didn't bring a lot since Suho insisted to buy their needs in Seoul so they won't carry heavy baggages.

After putting their things in the car trunk, Suho asked his key from him and gave him bills as a gratuity and for a cab. "Thank you, Mr. Kim" the secretary bowed before Suho hopped in his car and drove away.

Yifan eyed them until the car was out of sight. Suddenly, Sehun stood by his side, "Do you want me to something like before on Cheonsa's birthday, hyung?" He shifted his gaze to the younger lad, "It's her 3rd birthday this Thursday, right?"

++

"Luhan! Yah! Come down here!" Yeji yelled while she was jumping enjoyably towards Cheonsa to hug her. She released her quickly and smacked her forearm, "Yah! Why didn't you tell us you're coming today? You told us you'll be here by next week! You brat, you lied huh?" And again she hit her arm.

She grunted, rubbing her left arm which received the hit, "Yah, is that how you welcome me home, eonni? I still got a jetlag, you know? And I-We decided to surprise you so we rescheduled and booked an earlier flight weeks before your wedding"

Luhan smiles widely upon seeing his younger sister, he bends a bit to carry Jihyun before walking down the stairs. "Welcome back home, Cheonnie" he hugs her tight and pecks her forehead. He pulls away, "Hyun-ah, say hello to Aunt Cheonsa"

"Annyeonghaseyo" he greeted her while waving her hand.

She grins at him and pinches his cheek, "Annyeong Jihyun-ah." She turns to her brother, "Its' kind of awkward of me being called as aunt though. By the way, he really resembles of you when young. Just that... you look girly unlike him who looks manly, right Jihyun-ah?" She mocks him, gaining a glare from Luhan but a giggle from Yeji and Jihyun.