Chapter 30

Jongseok had given them pardon before but now that this werewolf shoots his son, Jongdae, he won't be showing any mercy and immediately slaughtered him.

"Hyung" Sehun's faint voice said, his legs trembling as he fell on the ground.

Minseok launches to Junki and pins him to the ground, slaying him with all his might. "You bastard!" he curses in his mind as he kept on biting the opponent, making a very bloody scene.

He saw Minseok still slaying the lifeless Junki and so he growled and ran towards his eldest son, "Hajima... it's all now done"

"Hyung!" Sehun called his voice full of anxiety as he called Minseok while cradling Cheonsa's head.

'She and Jongdae will be alright. No one is gonna die' Yifan's words clouded the young lad's head. 'She and Jongdae will be alright. No one is gonna die'

Suho wakes up in an odd room and rubs his eyes, sitting up and leaning his back against the wooden headboard. He looks at his upper arm, his bluish water tattoo is now back to normal; like how it was before. "Cheonsa" he mumbles and gets up from his bed.

As he went out of the room, he first saw his family. "Eomma, Appa" he called out.

"Suho" his mom immediately wrapped her arms around him. "You're finally awake" she said, sighing in relief when she pulled away from him to cup his face.

"Cheonsa" he breathed out. "Cheonsa, eodiya?"

Myeon-ah looks down, trying to find the words she should utter to not surprise or make her son worried. But her husband speaks instead, "She's in comatose, her head was battered on a large rock"

"W-What about our child?" he asked.

"Why do you care about the child? The baby she's bearing isn't yours" his father blurted.

But he didn't bother hearing his father's words. Yes, the child in her isn't his but he wants the child no matter what. "Eomma. Where is she? I wanna see her, please"

On the other hand, Yifan is lying on his bed motionless. "Look, hyung... Yifan hyung's tattoo is vanishing" Jongin inqures, gesturing his elder brother to see the power tattoo of Yifan that is slowly vanishing.

"What's happening?" Minseok frowned and by realizing something, he instantly ran to see his father and let him check what really is happening to Yifan.

"It's happening" Jongseok mumbled to himself but he is clearly heard by his two sons. "What day is today?"

"7th of November, abeoji" Minseok answered reflexively.

He nodded, finally realizing what's happening by now. Jongin frowned at what they are talking about but before he could ask, his father told, "Before Hayoung; Haeeun's eonni, the supposed to be heir of the authority, and the person who cursed Kris even before he was born on earth, died told me something" that was a long introduction to who is Hayoung.

"Curse?" Jongin repeated the word. "Why did she curse hyung?"

"She and Kris' father were together before but she learned that he is marrying another woman -- Kris' mother, she is. As we all know, Haeeun and Hayoung have special abilities and they share the same power, which is healing. The only difference was Hayoung can only not heal but also can harm others. And by that, you know what happened"

"So, what did she tell you before she died?" Minseok asks finally, still wandering what was the thing she told him before her last breath.

He swallowed before answering his son, "About that... she told me that on Kris' 21st birthday, something would happen. Someone who holds adhorrence to him will take revenge and would do anything to hold him on his neck, which happens to be her -- Cheonsa. But if he sacrifices himself for his dear one, putting himself on the line instead of hers--"

"That would break the curse" Sehun suddenly came, interrupting and continuing Jongseok words in his place. The rest were startled to see him since he weakened and had to rest for the day, "I tried to see the past last night and that, I witnessed"

He nods at the younger lad's phrase, "Sacrificing his life because of his great love for her--for Cheonsa, breaks the curse. His tattoo that is currently disappearing is just a sign"

"Wait, hold up" says Jongin. "How-How din Junki know this all while?"

"Junki once heard the high council's meeting about who should be the pack's leader when Mrs. Zhang told about Kris hyung" Sehun answered. "The first time they both encountered each other, all Junki want is to take revenge for Xianzi because Cheonsa caused her and Tao's break up. But learning about Kris hyung is going to be the pack's alpha in which he shouldn't become, causes his loathe more not only to him but her when he knew Xianzi died in giving birth"

++

Months felt like years had passed, Cheonsa was still on her bed; lying droopily. Suho has done everything, even calling Yixing to come and heal her so she'll wake up. But it's still no use; the thing that assured him was that the baby inside her is safe.

Suho smiles at her even she can't even she he's doing it. He rests his palm on her baby bump of 7 months already, "Do you know? Our baby is growing fast. Here~" he takes something out from his coats pocket and shows an ultrasound image. "We'll be having a baby girl, isn't that amazing? What should we name her? Should we combine our names?" his smile drops, "Or perhaps yours and his?"

Then he heard a knock on the door, "Suho, darling?" his mother's voice said and opened the door after he replied a yes.

"Eomma" he smiled but this dropped when he saw his father behind his mother. "Appa, why are you here?"

"Aren't you gonna ask us about our trip first? Welcome us?" Joowoo says and Suho just look at him, deadpanning. "Okay, we are here--I'm here to personally say that I'm sorry. I know you love her and by that, you love the child too. Love truly knows no boundaries."

Suho felt tears running down his cheeks and hugged his father. Finally after months of not contacting each other, they reconciled. "I missed you appa"

His father pulled away first, "So, how is the father-to-be? Are you excited? What is the baby, a he or a she?" he bombarded him with questions.

"H-Hon-ey" Myeon-ah stutters, tugging her husband's sleeve. "Oh my gosh... honey, Joonmyeon call the doctor. Ppalli!" she orders, seeing Cheonsa's fingers moving slowly.

Joowoo patted his son's shoulder, "No, I'll go tell the doctor" and ran outside the private hospital ward, since Suho was found frozen in his spot.

Cheonsa grunted softly but continuously, her eyes fluttering open slowly. "Hey" Myeon-ah cooed. "Good morning sleeping beauty" she smiled widely. Then she turned to her son, "Yah... are you just gonna stand there? Your wife finally awoken!" Suho walked to the other side of the bed and she excused herself to give them small time to talk.

Suho held her hand, "I missed you, Cheonsa-ah" and planted a kiss on the back of her hand. "I'm so glad you're now back with me"

She mumbles something but it is imperceptible. Suho asks her to repeat it and by the third time, he realizes what she's trying to say and that flabbergasted him. "You d-don't--"

But before he could finish his words, the doctors barged in and he was requested to say out of the room first.