Chapter 2

“Good morning!” Cheonsa greeted happily despite her awful dream. Luhan didn’t greet her back instead passing by her and sit on the couch. “Oppa, didn’t you sleep well?” she sat beside him.

He had eye contact with her, “I’m fine agi-ah. Don’t worry” he pressed the next button of the remote continuously.

“Babo… I don’t think so. Look you’re pressing it but the television wasn’t plugged. I know something’s up” she patted his thigh. “Well if you still don’t want to tell me then I won’t force you” she walked to the kitchen.

He sighed, ‘Eotteokhae? Should I choose my happiness or hers?”

“If you will not marry her, then I would propose Cheonsa and Yixing to get married to bind our businesses” Mr. Song said over the phone angrily.

“How could you sell your own blood for the sake of your freaking company?” Luhan raises his at his father.

Mr. Song clutches the phone tightly, “How could you say that to your own father?! Think about it Luhan” he hangs up the phone

“Young master, your breakfast is ready”

++

Cheonsa walks to Yeji, who was busy preparing their milks. “Eonni, Lulu oppa isn’t my usual oppa. did he somewhat share something to you?”

“Mollasseo… but last night he seemed so serious” Cheonsa widens her eyes to her confession.

“Then?”

She puts the glasses on the tray, “He just asks about what I will do if someone confesses his love for me. But I don’t think that bothers him much”

“Jeongmallo? Omo--”

“Yeji-ah…” a maid comes in and bows as she saw her. “Good morning, young lady”

“Good morning” Cheonsa greeted back. “Is oppa on the table already?”

“Ah… ne, he’s demands me to serve his milk” Yeji passes the tray to her and she walks to the dining table.

“Let’s have breakfast with oppa” Cheonsa grabs her wrist and drags her to the dining. “Oppa?”

He took a bite of his pancake, “Oh… Aren’t you taking your breakfast? You’ll be late for your culinary class” he said in his more cheerful tone.

She nodded and sat next to him while Yeji sat opposite to them, “Are you okay now?”

“I’m great” he smiles and turns to the wall clock. “Both of you eat faster; you’ll be late for your class”