f i f t e e n

NEW STORY COVER :D

*Sammi's POV*

"When's your birthday again?" Harry asked as we were watching the boring part of a horror movie.

"Next Friday" I reply, throwing a grape up in the air and catching it in my mouth.

"November 29th.. interesting" he says and puts his feet up on the coffee table.

"I'm not sure what to get you" he added.

"You don't need to get me anything" I say.

"I feel like we've been hanging out more then you and your boyfriend have" Harry laughs, eating another grape.

I laugh, it's true.

"It's like he doesn't want to hang out with me." I sigh, looking at my phone, hoping to see a text.

nothing.

"Hey I've got to go. Tell lil I said bye" Harry said then waved and walked out the door.

*Harry's POV*

I walked out to my car and smiled to myself, then frowned.

Why does Kian get to be with Sammi? he was sleeping with Tara just last week.

I got into my car and drove past Tara's house, Kians car was in the drive way.

"What the fuck" i muttered.

He better not be cheating or I will fucking kill him.

I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions, i mean, what if theyre just studying?

I scoffed. Studying.

my ass.

I drove off towards my flat trying not to turn back and kill Kian.

*Sammi's POV*

*Next Friday, Sammi's birthday*

"Fuck off Sammi" Harry smirked.

"Why don't you" I tried to smirk back but failed miserably.

"Lets watch a movie yeah?" I say getting out of Harry's car.

"Sure" He said as we walked up to the dark house.

I unlocked the door, laughing at Harry's terrible joke he just said.

"SURPRISE"

I screamed and jumped into Harry's arms in terror.

He just laughed at me as I realized it was just a ton of people from school.

I blushed and got down from Harry's grip.

"Happy birthday Sammi?" some girl from school shrugged as Kian looked pissed at me.

"You were with this prick?" Kian yelled at me walking towards me.

Harry then put his arm infront of me.

"don't." He said.

"Stay out of this" Kian growled.

"Kian calm the fuck down, Harry's just a friend" I said.

"I bet all the other guys you slept with were 'just friends'" He said.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"Oh my gosh Sammi. I'm sorry. I didn't mean-" He started.

"Save it. We've been dating what, a week? and you've already called me a slut. We're done Kian" i say and mean it.

"What? so your dumping me for this prick?" He said pointing his hand at Harry.