t w o

well. thanks for reading guys ☻

-chloe x

____

"So. Wanna tell me what the hell that was about?" I asked, sitting on the wooden table set up out there.

"No, it's none of your fucking business." he snapped.

"I'm sorry I'm curious about you. No need to be a dick about it." I replied, not making eye contact and getting up to go back inside.

"Sammi wait." he said lightly grasping my arm, pulling me so close to him I fell on his lap, my hands on his chest, attempting get away.

"I didn't mean to be a dick, He just wanted to trick you into bed, I snapped and beat the shit out of him." Harry told me as I tried to get away from his tight grip.

I finally pushed away from him, sitting about a foot away from him.

"these cuts and bruises don't bother me at all, you don't know me well enough Sammi." he said, got up, and left, leaving me with unanswered thoughts.

"okay then." I muttered and walked back into the lunch room.

"what was that all about?" Ben asked.

I just looked at Harry and said "nothing important"

but really.

what WAS that about.

**

I walked down my street after school, I had a weird day.

I walked up my driveway as a black range rover pulled in. I watch as the person driving got out.

"hey beautiful" the deep, British, mans voice said.

Harry.

"Um. What exactly are you doing here?" I asked walking up to my front door and starting to unlock it.

I got in and turned around, he was standing right there, too close for comfort. I put my hand by his chest, pretty much telling him to back off.

"Wanna let me in?" he asked.

"No." I said.

"Let me in Sammi." he demanded.

"What will you do if I don't. punch me?" I replied.

"Fuck no Sammi." He said with a mix of 'Are you fucking kidding me' and angry look on his face.

I tried to quickly close and lock the door, but he was too strong, he pushed the door open easily and closed the door behind him.

he slowly walked closer and closer to me, I backed away, and before I knew it he had me pinned against the wall.

He was looking straight into his eyes, they weren't the normal sparkling green, they were a dark shade of green.

"I would never hurt you in any way Sammi. Don't even say that." he said sternly.

I just stared at him by my front door.

He went to the fruit bowl in my dining room, took an apple, and walked towards me.

"Freshen up. We're going out." He said wiping the apple on his shirt and looking at it.

"Hell no." I said, obviously not wanting to go out with him, he's pretty scary at times.

he reached for the doorknob and took a bit out if the ripe red apple.

"I'll be back in a half an hour, be ready." he said with the bite if apple still in his mouth and winking as he walked out the door.

I sighed and walked upstairs I my bathroom, if he's gonna make me go, why not look good for it anyway?