t w e n t y f o u r

*Justin's POV*

I probably should have introduced myself as Jc, what everyone knows me as, but it's nice to have someone call me by my real name and have not know who I am on the internet. You know to feel like an average person, without people using you, without talking about internet land, without fans all over you, it just feels nice. It also feels nice to meet and get to know someone who is a complete stranger both ways, instead of one knowing me completely and I not knowing them at all. And Sammi's that person. she doesn't know who I am, and I don't know who I am.

"Sammi, Are you sure you're okay?" i ask again, just to be sure.

"Yes, Justin, I'm fine thank you." She smiles, moving some fly-aways out of her face.

"Where are you from?" I ask, she seemed to of had a bit of a British accent.

"I'm originally from Miami but I moved to England last year, why?" she says.

that explains a lot.

"Just wondering, I notice a bit of a British accent." I lightly laugh, just now realizing Connor was awkwardly sitting on the cooler.

"Oh this is Connor, by the way." I add.

"Sammi." She says putting her hand out to him.

"Nice to meet you, Sammi from England" he smiles taking off his sunglasses.

"So who are you staying with?" I ask, trying to make conversation.

"My friend rented some little house about five minutes walking from here, her family's paying for it, they're like filthy rich" she says.

"Is she hot like you?" Conner asks.

"Connor!" I scold him and he shrugs but Sammi only laughs.

"Yeah I guess you could say that." she laughs.

"How old are you guys?" she asks.

"Were both 21" Conner says.

"Well" she giggles, meaning she's a few years younger.

"How old are you?" Connor asks.

"17, yeah I know I'm like a little kid to you guys." she says.

"Not really it's only 4 years, we could be siblings." Connor says as Sammi takes out her ringing phone out of her back pocket.

"Excuse me." she says politely and answers it.

"Ali hey. No, why would I, that doesn't matter, Ali I don't even know who this Jc guy is or what he looks like" she pauses.

Connor covers his mouth laughing, mainly because I'm Jc and the person this 'Ali' girl is talking about is me.

"Yeah I'll let you know if I find him." she says sarcastically and hangs up.

"That was my bestfriend sorry" she laughs and puts her phone away.

"Speaking of phones, mine if we get your number?" Connor asks, taking out his.

"As long as you guys aren't pedophiles." she winks as her and Connor switch phones.

I give her mine and Connor gives me hers and we exchange numbers.

"We aren't don't worry." I smile as we stand up.

"I should get back to Ali, she really wants to meet this Jc guy." she rolls her eyes.

"I think he's famous or something, Jc Caylen right?" Connor laughs as he plays along.

"Maybe. Well I'm gonna leave you guys alone, talk to you later." she waves and walks away.