Chapter 10

In the Past

Vongola Mansion

3rd person POV

They are at the Dining room eating , it has been a week and they all recovered , well Tsuna is still recovering a bit , now back to the topic , they are are eating and bickering.

"So how many Greats is there again?" G ask.

"3 greats" Tsuna and Enma chorused.

"Oh my god your so old Giotto , Cozart!" G exclaimed and the others laugh ( excluding Daemon who's not there because he has a date with Elena and A laude who only smirk ).

"Shut up G!" Giotto and Cozart said with a glare.

"Anyway , how's the 10th Generation? How's your Guardians? Are they responsible?" Giotto ask.

All of them sweatdrop ( except Alaude because he is to cool for that).

"Well the Vongola is still on the top , my Guardians are fine , and yes they are but they are as destructive and loud as your Guardians or probably worse" Tsuna replied with a sigh.

"Well it seems the 10th Generation is the coming back of the 1st Generation" Cozart joked.

"Yes they are , they are as destructive , as strong , same personality and even in appearance" Enma exclaimed.

"Really?" Asari ask.

"Yep! Probably because they are their Descendants!" He replied.

"How's CEDEF?" Alaude ask.

"It's fine and it's under the care of my father and next month will be pass to Bazil" Tsuna replied.

Timeskip

At the Garden

Tsuna's POV

We are at the Garden because Talbot told us so , now he is operating the machine so we can return in our time.

"Done" he exclaimed.

"Are you sure that this will send them in their time and not send them in another 400 year in the past?" G ask

"Of course" Talbot stated with confidence.

"Just step in there" he exclaimed.

Tsunami and Enma step in the middle of the machine and bid their farewell.

In the future

3rd person POV

They are still fighting and running around the hall.

Tsuna and Enma suddenly Appear.

They all gulp in fear when they see Tsuna releasing dark aura.

"Ah! I forgot to buy new dynamites! I will take my leave Juudaime!" Gokudera exclaimed and exited followed by Shit P.

"I'm coming too Gokudera!" Yamamoto said and follow Gokudera.

"Let's go shopping" Bianchi suggested.

The girls with I-pin , Lambo , Ryohei and the Shimon Guardians.

Mokuro and Chrome vanished in the mist. Hibari is long gone.

"Ah! I need to buy more marshmallow , bye Tsunayoshi-kun" Byakuran said and he leave followed by his Guardians.

"I have a matter to attend to , sorry ototou" Dino said and leave with his men following.

"We have things to do" The Varia reasoned and exited the room.

"Sorry Tsuna-san , but we also have matters to attend this afternoon , so Good luck" Yuni said and leave with the Arcobaleno.

The whole room is silent.

"YOU DAMN BASTARDS!!!" Tsuna screamed atop of his lungs. Enma covered his ears.

The scream can be hear miles away , the others felt guilty to leave Tsuna into that situation but they have to cause that don't want to face Tsuna's wrath.

************************************

Chapter 10!!!

The last chapter!!!

Sorry it's short!!!

Thanks for reading!!!