Omake

This is the promise make of how come Gianinni is full of bruises and cuts!!! (♡˙︶˙♡)

************************************************************************************************************

On the three technicians

3rd Person's POV

Spanner is doing the mosca while shoichi is helping him and gianinni is doing some research.

"Shoichi can you please bring me the screwdriver" Spanner said as he open the wrapper of the lollipop.

"Here" Shoichi said as he hand over the screwdriver.

Gianinni still searching for something.

Reborn burst out the room with massive killing intent leaking in his body.

Spanner pale a bit then continue working on the Mosca , because he didn't do anything wrong , right?

Shoichi turn pale and clutch his stomach and rolling back and fort saying that it hurts.

And Gianinni turn pale and sweating bullets.

"Gianinni..." Reborn said increasing the killer intent that is leaking out of his body.

"Wh-what is it Re-reborn-san...?" Gianinni turn paler if possible.

"Did you touch the stupid-cow's bazooka?" Reborn ask more like demanded.

"Ye-yeah...I-i'm tr-trying to i-improve the... ti-time li-limit of the
Ba-Bazooka..." Gininni stutter.

"I...see..." Reborn said as he tip down his fedora to hide his expresion. Gianinni gulped.

"Spanner...Shoichi..." Spanner stop fixing the mosca and Shoichi stand up but his stomache still aching a bit.

"Locate what time , Dame-tsuna and Loser-enma currently in" Reborn said.

Then the two mechanics started to locate where the Decimo's are.

Reborn then turn at Gianinni who is currently shivering because of the massive killing intent.

"So..." Reborn said as Leon turn into a gun. Gianinni started panicking and dodging bullets and because he's not that flexible he has numerous cuts and some bruises because he continue on hitting the nearest object beside him.

Few moments later

Reborn still shooting Gianinni then

"Ah!"Scream Shoichi. This caught Reborn attention and stopped shooting Gianinni and turn to the red-head mechanic. And Gianinni flopped down and to rest.

"Find anything?" Reborn ask again more like demanded.

"Well...we track what time...they're currently at and..." Shoichi said then he clutch and roll down back and fort because of nervousness.

"They're in 400 years in to the past...where the first generation is still alive..." Spanner continue.

"Primo's time...I see...Let's go , follow me" Reborn said and followed by Spanner who help Shoichi get up and Shoichi who just recovered from his stomach ache they exited the room then the poor Gianinni got up and follow the three.

************************************************************************************************************

That's it!!!

Thanks for reading!!!