Chapter 4

400 years in the past

Tsuna's POV

"So Tsuna and Enma how did you two end up at the Vongola Forrest?" Giotto ask "We don't know , we were just eating at our house then there's a smoke after that we just woke up there and pass out again" I said 'well at least it's half truth' I through  "Anyway how old are you two? And where are your parents?" He ask "We are both 16 and our parent's are not alive" 'yet.' I continue to my mind 'we are at the far away in the past so they aren't alive yet' "Pardon of I may ask but why are you the only one responding , how about Enma? Can't he speak?" Cozart ask me and Enma is sweating bullets 'Oi moi do!!!' I through"I'm sorry for not responding to your question , I'm just scared and nervous" Enma said 'Good thing he didn't stutter' I through then the food come they sigh in relief 'we are safe by the time being , I know he sense that we are still hiding some thing , should we tell them? No , it will cause time paradox' I through "Okay let's eat" Giotto said.

Giotto's POV

"So Tsuna and Enma how did you two end up at the Vongola Forrest?" I ask "We don't know , we were just eating at our house then there's a smoke after that we just woke up there and pass out again" Tsuna said 'He's not completely lying but that's not the complete truth' I through with a frown "Anyway how old are you two? And where are your parents?" I ask "We are both 16 and our parent's are not alive" 'He's not completely lying but also not completely telling the truth' I through "Pardon of I may ask but why are you the only one responding , how about Enma? Can't he speak?" Cozart ask Tsuna and Enma is sweating bullets 'Come to think of it , I never hear him speak only Tsuna and why is he sweating bullets?' I frown at the through "I'm sorry for not responding to your question , I'm just scared and nervous" he said 'well he's not lying there but why would he be scared and nervous?' I through then the food come they sigh in relief 'why would be relief because I can't ask question anymore? Well I will ask them later' I through "Okay let's eat" I said.

3rd person POV

The whole dinning room is silent but then-"Why is it only vegies?! The Great Lampo-sama hate vegies!"Lampo whine this cause G to snap at him"Shut up you f*****g brat! Just eat! The others out there can't f*****g eat and you just f*****g wasting food here!!!" G said
( yelled )while stuffing the food in his mouth and Lampo started to struggle
and he accidentally throw the fork and knife it is flying towards Daemon who dodge "Nufufufu~ how dare you throw the fork and knife on me" he said and throw a pie on Lampo which accidentally hit G "Why you...!" He said and throw the salad "It's not nice to throw the food that god giv-" Knuckle wasn't able to finish his speech as the salad that G throw hit his face a tick mark appear on his head "Now that's not nice" he said and throw the soup that hit Lampo "How dare you hit Lampo-sama!"Lampo said and throw the juice at knuckle "Maa~Maa~ maybe we can talk about it de go zaru~" Asari said "Shut up FLUTE-FREAK!!!" G yelled at him and throw a bowl of rice at his face "G it's not nice to throw a bowl of rice on someone" he said trying to control his temper but he loose it when a bowl of hot soup was thrown on his clothes "I can't take it anymore!!!" He yelled and he throw the sauce at G but accidentally hit Alaude after that all hell broke loose and he join the food fight.

Giotto and Cozart hide under the table since it's the safest place in the room they are surprise to see Tsuna and Enma there and eating their food peacefully like nothing is happening right now "How can you eat and stay so calm at a situation like this?" Giotto ask he can't believe why the teens are so nonchalant about this "You may say we're already use to this kind of situation back home , right Enma-kun?" Tsuna said and Enma nodded "They are the same as our friends , when we're eating with them it's always end up like this" he said which made Giotto and Cozart sweat drop and through 'they are the same as my guardians/Giotto's guardians' "I can't believed I'm saying this , but I miss them really" Tsuna said and stop eating he has a sad smile across his face "Yeah I really miss them to" Enma said and he also stop eating and had a sad smile across his face.

Timeskip

3rd person POV

After the Food Fight

The whole room is a mess and they are cleaning the room right now as the chefs and maids are angry at them.

"The Great Lampo-sama shouldn't be cleaning here!" Lampo complained
( whined ).

A tick mark appear on G's head "It's your fault you stupid brat! You're the one that start that f*****g food fight!"

"Maa~Maa~ we shouldn't fight you know , we should clean de gozaru~" Asari said as he put his hands on G's shoulder.

Another tick mark appear on G's head as he shook Asari's hand "Don't touch me so casually flute-freak!!!"

And so a one-sided fight begin , Lampo continue on whining.

Knuckle shook his head and continue to clean because he know he can't stop it once they started.

"Nufufufu~ I'm going now~" and so Daemon scape by using mist.

If you are wondering about Alaude he isn't there he already leave a long time ago because he doesn't want to associate with them.

Guest Room

Tsuna's POV

"So this will be your room tsuna let's go to your room next enma" Giotto said. The room is spacious have master bed and a drawer have a bathroom a table and chair "Uhm..." Enma said it draw our attention "What is it? Do you need something?" Cozart ask , Emma shook his head "Can I just share room on Tsuna-kun? I'm afraid to be alone in dark places"
He said they sweat drop "O-okay if you say so" Giotto said "Le-let's go Cozart , I will show you your room" He said and they exit through the door "Have a sweet dreams little-ones" Cozart said and the door close. "*sigh* nice excuse Enma-kun now we can discuss some matter better" I said "No , Tsuna-kun it's true I'm afraid to be in dark places alone" Enma said blushing in embarrassment I sweat drop "Th-then h-how about when your sl-sleeping? Y-you're sleeping a-alone right?" I ask I still can't believe what I just hear "Well yeah , but Aldeheid is always with me to help me sleep then after I fall asleep she will leave" He said his face is still red in embarrassment. "O-okay" I said.

"So tsuna-kun what are we going to tell them you know we can't lie and Giotto-san will know if we are half lying" Emma said "Well we just need to think fast when they ask questions because we won't know what question those are and even though we want to tell them you know that we can't , right?"I said with a sad smile "Well at least it's half truth and when Giotto-san ask why we are hiding something let's just say that we can't tell them even though we wanted too , let's say it's personal , and for sure he knows that we aren't threat on Vongola or Shimon" I added and we lie on the bed "Yeah , but I feel guilty that we are lying to them even though half is truth" Enma said
"Yeah , let's rest for now" I said and he nodded then we rest.

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4!!! o(^o^)o

That's it!!!(^ー^)

No future sighting for now!!!(T_T)

Maybe the future will be only omake (^O^)/