Chapter 7

At the Dining room

Giotto's POV

We are at the dining room all of us are there except for Tsuna and Enma. "Asari can you get Tsuna and Enma?" I ask "Okay" he said with a nod and with that he left. The room was dead silent then-

"Don't you think they're suspicious?" Elene ask.

"Certainly they are , my theory is that they are in the mafia!" G replied.

"No not that , how could you think of that? What I mean is the fact that they look a lot like Giotto and Cozart but they say they are not their son , are they somehow your relatives?" She ask as she face both me and Cozart.

"We certainly ask them that , but..." Cozart started.

"...They answer us with yes , maybe and no , and it seems to be like questioning and they are secretive , but like I said they are not a treat , they do not wish to harm the Vongola" I finish him.

"Secretive? How?" She ask.

"They say that their background is personal and even though they want to tell us they can't because they say it will problem or chaos" knuckle said.

"Why would it be?" She ask completely confused.

"That's because they are f*****g Mafioso in a Mafia Fagamilia that will attack us sooner or later!!!" G yelled.

"G! Don't talk like that! I already told you they are no threat!" I yelled back.

"Oh yeah!!! Why would it cause problem or chaos if they tell us our background?!"

"G *sigh* do you really doubt my HI that much?" Giotto ask.

"No , it's not like that Giotto...it's just that they are suspicious...I mean they just pop-out-of-nowhere and has your appearance and they are saying their background is a secret , that even if they want to tell us they can't because it will cause chaos , why would it cause chaos it's only their background...it's certainly suspicious" G said in low voice.

"Yeah , but they are no threat , they don't have desire to destroy Vongola" Giotto said with a smile.

************************************

With Asari

Asari's POV

I was walking to the hallway looking for both Tsuna and Enma. I was about to head to the corridor then-

"Talbot!!!" I heard a scream.

'Talbot? Why would he be here?.....And isn't that voice from Tsuna and Enma?' I through and walk to the direction where i heard the scream. It's just near it's in the garden.

"Kids these days no respect on elders" Talbot said as he shook his head.

'He knows them!' I through and I lean on the wall.

"Talbot , you know us?" Tsuna ask.

"Of course you are the Vongola and Shimon Decimo aren't you?" Talbot replied.

"Yeah but where were you we have been looking for you for 3 days" Enma said.

'What?!' My eyes widened in shock.

"I'm busy looking for parts of the time machine to bring you back in time , my future self said you also has to beat a certain fagamilia after Giotto's head who travel here , be cautious they bring some weapon from future too" Talbot respond.

'They are from the future?! And they are here to beat the fagamilia that want to kill Giotto?!' I through as I gape at the sight.

"I see , so we need to beat them in order to return , but what about the future? Isn't being here can cause time paradox?" Tsuna ask.

"Yeah but in order for it not to cause to much impact you need to hide your identity to them , but if not able to do so tell them to keep it a secret to lessen the impact in the future , but of course it's better to hide it , anyway I'm going to fix the machine so I'm going to excuse myself" Talbot said then he leave.

'Oh no I didn't here the last of their conversation!' I through then I walk towards them.

"So what fagamilia do you think it is Tsuna-kun?" Enma ask.

"Who knows I have a lot of list of enemy that has a grudge against me" Tsuna replied. Enma nodded.

"Tsuna , Enma it's lunchtime de gozaru~" I said as if nothing happened.

"Am I interrupting you two?" I ask both of them . They shook their head.

"Good let's go now de gozaru~" I said and we walk to the dining room.

************************************

At the Dining room

3rd person POV

It's a unusally silent lunch nothing happen in particular. Nothing normal happen in particular.

Tsuna and Enma exit the dining room and get to their room , the rest are at the room silent. Until-

"Just tell us already flute-freak!" G growled in frustration. They have been there for almost 15 minutes for Pete's sake!

"You should be patient G!" Knuckle said seriously. G only grunted.

"Asari is it that hard to process?" Giotto ask obviously worried about his usually cherfull guardian.

"Well it's not but , it's just that...it's unbelievable..."Asari replied.

Asari was about to start to tell them about what he heard then. But got interrupted by

*BOOM*

"We're under attack! The great Lampo-sama is to young to die!" Lampo yelled as he run around the room screaming.

"Stop screaming you f*****g brat!!!" G yelled.

"All of you help the maid and butler bring them in the basement you too Elena go there..." Giotto said and about yo walk out but got stoped by Asari.

"But what about-" Asari was cut of by Giotto.

"You can tell us that later , I guess it can wait..." Giotto interrupted.

"O-okay" Asari replied then started to help evacuating the maids and butlers.

Then they all meet at the dining room then they go to the garden to see...

Tsuna with a lion and Enma talking to a kid about their age and Scratez Primo...

************************************

Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!

Chapter 7!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

And sorry for the late update!!!

Sorry I rewrite it!!!