Chapter 6

The next day

3rd person POV

Tsuna and Enma go to the dining room. Talking about stuffs in their time and ways to find Talbot.

Dining room

Tsuna's POV

We enter the dining room to see all the guardians and a women there. The woman approach us.

"Woah... I can't believe what im seeing right now....they real look like you Giotto , Cozart , especially your look-a-like Cozart even the color is perfectly copied" The woman said as she examined us both.

"Are you really sure you didn't have a son?" The woman ask as she face Giotto and Cozart.

"No , remember I have a fiancé" Cozart replied calmly.

"No! I'm not even in a relati-" Giotto stop in the middle of his sentence. Feeling embarrass that he never have a relationship with other before.

"What is it again Giotto?" The woman ask teasingly.

"I-it's n-nothing i-important , Elena" Giotto respond with a tint of pink on his face because of embarrassment.

'Elena? so she's the lover of Daemon , she's more beautiful in personal than in pictures' I through.

"Oh~ Really~?" Elena ask still trying to tease Giotto.

"Y-yes" Giotto replied sweating uncontrollably.

"Okay if you say so" Elena said and she turn to Daemon. Giotto sigh in relief.

"Daemon dear , I will stay here for a today and will depart tomorrow" Elena said to Daemon.

"Okay let's eat then so we can spend some time together" Daemon respond and the maid served the food.

We eat peacefully which is rare in all of the time we eat here all together it always turn into chaos , well maybe it's because of Daemon's fiancé.

After breakfast

After the breakfast they all gone doing stuffs Giotto , Cozart and G are in the office , Lampo in the kitchen , Asari is in the training room , Knuckle went to the church , Alaude is roaming in the area for intruders , Deamon and Elena went on the town.

"*sigh* Where is Talbot? We really need to return soon , or we will mess the past more than what we already have" I said.

"We really need to return soon" Enma supported. Just then-

"Ohoho~ impatient aren't we?" Tambot ask.

"Talbot!!!" We both jumped in surprise.

"Kids these days no respect on elders" Talbot said as he shook his head.

"Talbot , you know us?" I ask.

"Of course you are the Vongola and Shimon Decimo aren't you?" Talbot replied.

"Yeah but where wereyou we have been looking for you for 3 days" Enma said.

"I'm busy looking for parts of the time machine to bring you back in time , my future self said you also has to beat a certain fagamilia after Giotto's head who travel here , be cautious they bring some weapon from future too" Talbot respond.

"I see , so we need to beat them in order to return , but what about the future? Isn't being here can cause time paradox?" I ask.

"Yeah but in order for it not to cause to much impact you need to hide your identity to them , but if not able to do so tell them to keep it a secret to lessen the impact in the future , but of course it's better to hide it , anyway I'm going to fix the machine so I'm going to excuse myself" Talbot said then he leave.

"So what fagamilia do you think it is Tsuna-kun?" Enma ask.

"Who knows I have a lot of list of enemy that has a grudge against me" I replied. Enma nodded.

"Ne~Tsuna-kun do you think that we are here because they come here?" Enma ask. I nodded.

"Tsuna , Enma it's lunchtime de gozaru~" Asari said as he walk towards us.

"Am I interrupting you two?" Asari ask both of us. We shook our head.

"Good let's go now de gozaru~" Asari said and we walk to the dining room.

************************************

Chapter 6!!!(^m^ )

Thanks for reading!!!(^○^)

God bless you all!!!o(^o^)o