Omake

Meanwhile in the future

3rd Person POV

Morning

It's all quite...you can only hear the river flowing , the bird singing and the lea-

*BOOM*

I take it back it's just normal day in Vongola mansion. Full of bombing and destroying here and there.

"Ahoishi! Come back here!" Gokudera yelled holding his dynamites.

"Bleh! Bakadera won't catch Lambo-sama Gyahahaha!!!" Lambo replied dodging the dynamites.

"Kufufufu~What a way to wake up" Mokuro said and then appears out of nowhere.

"For disturbing the peace , I will bite you all to death" Hibari declared.

"As if Tonfa-freak!!!" Gokudera yelled.

And so they started to fight. Then Squallo with Varia and others soon join the fight.

"Everyone calm down you will destroy the mansion!!!" Dino yelled but nobody payed attention and continue to fight.

"Uncle reborn , I think we should stop them , they will end up destroying the whole mansion if we didn't" Yuni commented.

"Yeah kora! This will cause a lot of paper works for sure kora!" Colonello added.

"Well I'm not the one doing them so it's fine" Reborn replied with a smirk.

"*sigh* so you plan to torture him?" Lal ask.

"Heh , nope , in fact I'm helping him out" Reborn replied.

"H-how d-do th-this h-help b-boss Reborn-san?" Chrome ask.

"He will learn that he can't leave when he has a meeting on other fagamilia or even if it's just his own fagamilia" He replied.

"Is that so" Yuni , Dino , Chrome and the Arcobaleno sweat drop.

"You better hurry and come back soon Dame-tsuna or the whole mansion will be destroyed" Reborn whisper and walk to Biachi.

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry if it's short!!!

Anyway Poor Tuna-fish!!!

See you next time!!!

Thanks for reading!!!