HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 34

"Oh my god!"I covered my mouth with my left hand to prevent me from sobbing and slowly opened the door. I was blinded by the betrayal he did and little did I know I was already slapped him him causing echoes inside his room,"Leiah!What the heck!?"He said,rubbing his red cheek."Why?"Hots tears already falling down from my face.

"You lied to me,no you lied to us Xavier!"I sobbed,"Are you really the desperate do this stunt you made!?"He looked at me with his eyes glistening with tears.

"I have to do it Lei."He said pleadingly,"You had your last string Xavier,I am officially divorcing you!"I shouted at him and ran out of his room closing his door with the a loud bang.

I was lucky that I was able to snatch my bag from his room or else I have to go back to his room just to get my bag. I dialled Hunk's phone number and waited for him to pick up,"Come on Hunk,I need you right now." Wiping my tears with my free hand. I walked up to the parking lot of the hospital avoiding the weird looks coming from strangers that were passing by.

Then luvkily Hunk picked up the third ring,"Lei!What did you call me?"Hunk asked. Tears were falling down my eyes and my sobbing got hrder that I was already having a hard time speaking and breathing,"He lied to me and to his family Hunk! He never got into a accidently but merely a stunt!"I sobbed.

"Please get me out of here,I'm in the parking lot." And I hanged up, Why am I so stupid? Why do I have to care for him all the time!Why did I love you Xavier? You had your last chance but you blew it up by lying to me.It hurts so much.

"I have to let you go."I whispered and tears fell down from my face again,"No more crying Lei, you've spent your 4 years crying for a man who doesn't love you back."

Then I heard someone calling my name,"Leiah let me explain!"I looked at Xavier's running form and jogged away from him as soon as possible. I almost got hit by a car and I was relieved that it was Hunk.

"I almost got you killed Leiah! Why are you running?"He said,I opened the passenger seat and locked it ignoring him,"Just drive the damn car Hunk!" I smapped at him and he almost looked taken back by my sudden shouting at me. He took a deep breath and  drove out of the parking but behind the car, Xavier was running behind shouting to stop the car.

"Drive faster," I snapped and Hunk obeyed  untilXavier couldn't cathc up anymore. During the car drive there was a moment of silence, none of us utter any single word until Hunk decided to open his mouth.

"What happen Lei?I thought you and Xavier are going to get back together now that he forgot who Stephanie is." He cautiously asked because maybe he thought I will snap.

"It over now Hunk." I replied coldy,nkt meeting his eyes. He then sighed and continued driving I know that we were going to his place because He knew that it was not the right time and mood to go back to Xavier's mansion. 

I took my phone from my purse and dialled Stanley,"I want the divorce papers immediately."

"W-what!?"He said at the other line,"I don't want you to ask futher more questions Stanley, just give me the dam oaers tomorrow!"I snapped and hanged up.

"So this is real now huh?No more backing up this time."Hunk looked at me with sympathy.

"I'm going to set him free Hunk,it's the right thing to do." I said averting my eyes to the window.This is it, I am finally moving one from you but baby steps first. I have to get you off my mind completely until I no longer feel the pain you've caused a lot to me this whole 4 years of our marriage.

I looked at Hunk and took a deep breath closing my eyes,"I want you to book me a ticket going to Brazil."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN       DUN     DUN!!!!!

FInally Leiah has come to her senses that Xavier is causing her too much pain and heartache. I'm sorry guys if it took me months to update HIS CHOICE school just caught up with me with projects and events. But I updated HIS CHOICE right? So anyway I don't know yet the date on when I am going to update HIS CHOICE. 

-marie

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW and share this to your friends!