HIS CHOICE:CHAPTER 1

Leia's POV

Looking at the clock, I was shocked that it was already two in the morning. I have been waiting for Xavier to come from his business meeting. He told me to not wait for him to come home but I did, I even planned dinner for the both of us. Sadly, dinner went cold and untouched for 7 hours.

Suddenly my eyes started to sting. Then I realized, I was already crying.'Stupid Bitch!You knew this would happen,why do this to yourself?'Well, a girl could only  hope. Even after 4 years of marriage, never once did Xavier showed me attention. He only gives his attention and affection to  his mistress, Ariel. Like tje Disney movie

I remember watching The Little Mermaid when I was a child. I used to admire little Ariel but now I don't. Not because I grew up, it was because of her.

Taking a deep breath, I wiped my tears then went to my bedroom. Yes, MY bedroom. Xavier doesn't want to be near me. As if I have some kind of contagious disease. The good wife I am, I followed. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. Suddenly, a loud noise woke me up. It must me Xavier.

I swiftly grab my robe and went down as fast as I can. Excitement covered my whole body. I directly went to the kitchen where the noise was at. There I saw my husband, Xavier Howard. He was still wearing his business suit but was crumpled and smelled like a mixture of his cologne, sweat and alcohol.

"Hi. Did you eat already? I cooked your favorite, beef steak with red wine that you like." I said and walked closer to him. I was going to put help him remove his coat when he slapped my hands away. "Get your dirty hands off me!" He yelled.

"I was just trying to-."

"I don't need your help!"

I flinched at what he said and bowed my head. My long blonde hair covering my face. "You're so pathetic! Weak!", he laughed.

I didn't know that I was already crying when some droplets when to my hands.

"Ugh!Would you stop crying?".

"Why did I ever do to you?" I ask him. Tears were already streaming from my eyes.

"What did I ever do to you?!I hate you!" He yelled at me and pushed me. The impact caused me to lose my balance and held the table cloth which made the plates on top fell and spilled.

"Fuck." He cursed and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm going to bed. Make sure to clean the mess you made!" He said and walked pass by me.

Fuck Leia! Why do you have to be so weak? Why do you have to be a crybaby?

I violently wiped the tears from my eyes and started to clean up the mess. At around 3 in the morning, I finished cleaning at went upstairs. I'm so tired. My eyes are red and puffy from crying. My voice sore from sobbing too hard.

I went inside the bathroom in my room and washed my red face. After washing my face, I could not help but look at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was a mess. It was all tangled up. My eyes were very puffy and had darkcircles from lack of good night sleep. My nose was very red and my lips, cracked and dry.
Overall, my face was a disaster.

As I went to sleep, I remembered why all of this was happening to me. Xavier and I didn't marry because of love but business. My dad and his dad wanted to merge their companies together. Making their company on top of the lists. That's why they arranged the marriage for the two of us. At the age 21, I was married to Xavier Howard and became his wife.

I was very young when I was married. Heck, I haven't even had my very first job yet because Xavier doesn't allow me to have a job for myself. He wants me to stay in this big and empty house all by myself while he's away with his work and get-aways with his mistress. I was already used to it. There would even a time in which that I forgot that I have a husband because he's rarely here.

He rarely come home because he always stays in his apartment with Ariel. The one he was supposed to be with. She was supposed to be the wife instead of me. She was supposed to be with him and live happily ever after with kids and all but he was stuck with me. And he hated it. Very much.

Stop it Leia. Just sleep so that the darkcricle underneath your eyes will atleast lighten.

Then everything went dark.

-----------------------------------------------------

The sun streaming down to my face that made me woke up. I look at the night stand and looked at the clock. It reads that it was already 6:30 in the morning. Wiping the sleepiness from my eyes, I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I was taking a long amd warm shower to ease the pain from my body. Wrapping a towel around my body, I walk all way down to our master's bedroom and open the door. There I saw him sleeping peacefully. I faintly sighted and went to grab my sundress from my closet.

I quitely closed the door and took a deep breath. After I was already dressed, I went down and started to prepare breakfast for us. I was in the middle of cooking the breakfast when he walk down from the bedroom.

He stood there freshly shaven and with his business clothes consisting of a black suit.

"I'm not coming home until 3 days." He stated taking the toasted bread from the toaster and sat down.

I finished cooking and laid the egg and bacon there and he quickly took some.

"Staying with your lover I guess?" I was having enough courage to talk about his mistress or lover. Suddenly his eyes snapped to mine. All I saw from his eyes is anger.

"Well I think you already know the reason." He snapped.

"Of course what should I guess? Business trip?" I scoffed.

"Then there's no point of telling you or even waiting for me to come home!" He shouted.

"Remember Xavier I'm your wife!" I yelled.

"In papers only!" He yelled back and took the plate and throw it on the floor.

"I'm out! Don't wait for me tonight because you already know where will I be." He said. After he left, the tears were already falling from my eyes.

When will this end? When will this pain end. When?

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

I have nothing to say to you my friends. Hope you like it!
I know that the first one is a failure but please give this book a chance!

Please Like
Vote
Comment
Follow and Share this to your friends!

Cast:

Candice Swanepoel as Leia Richard Howard

Sean O'Pry as Xavier Howard

Olivia Wilde as Stephanie Jones

Anna Sophia Robb as Katie Smith

Max Irons as Peter Richard