HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 22

Leiah's POV

I feel like I can't breathe as I ran through the hospital halls to find the reception, as I found it I quickly asked the nurse assigned there."May I ask where's Xavier Richards?"I asked the middle-aged woman who is assigned in the receptionist, first she looked at me and told me he was still in Emergency room. I murmured my thanks to her and ran going through the Emergency room while I was running Hunk shouted my name behind,"Lei!Wait for me."Shouted Hunk. I stopped for a bit  and ran again as Hunk was able to hold up.

I slowed down my pace and arrived at the emergency room,my tears started to fall again this time I was already sobbing because of the scene that I am seeing."Clear!"The doctor yelled, reviving Xavier who is lying lifelessly on the bed. 

"Lei,I'm here for you no matter what."Hunk said patting my back lightly.I hugged Hunk because AI can't take it anymore, watching the someone you love dying.My hear suddenly stop when I heard the doctor and nurses panicking and when his heart beat flattened.

Xavier's POV

I can't move, it's like my body was paralyzed. I can't move any parts of my body.Then suddenly, I feel like I'm drowned in the water. I can't breathe then it's like the water is filling my lungs up and it's like it's gonna burst. 

Suddenly, I saw a a big swirl of light.It was so bright that my eyes hurt because of too much brightness it is producing. Then I just found myself thinking,'Am I dying?'

Leiah's POV

I was already crying hard and sobbing hard on the shoulders of Hunk."It's okay Lei, cry your care."Hunk said, soothing me.Then again,I  heard the the machine beeping. For a few minutes he died and now his alive, it's truly a miracle.

I didn't notice Xavier's family arrived when Katie said my name,"Lei."Kate's voice cracked.Her eyes are bloodshot and tears trailed down her face. I immediately hugged her and let her cry on my shoulders,"He survived Katie."I told her.

"Leiah darling!what happen?"Bianca, Xavier's mother asked.

"The hospital told me Mom that he got into a car accident."I told her and hugged her. She hugged back and release me after.While we were talking and crying the doctor arrived,"Are you the wife?"The doctor asked and I nodded. The doctor took a deep breathe and told us something,"Mrs. Richard we have a good news and bad news to your husband."The doctor said.

"Go on Doctor."I told him to continue,"The good news is that he is stable already and the bad news is, he will not wake up for a few months and because he hit his head expect him to have a amnesia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT XAVIER WILL FORGET ABOUT LEIAH?WILL THIS BE THE CHANCE TO BUILD A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH LEIAH AND START ALL OVER AGAIN?COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND WRITE DOWN YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS

-MARIE