HIS CHOICE: CHAPTER 19

Xavier's POV

"Few minutes from now, we are going to land in Bahamas."The pilot announced,"Sir would you like something to eat before we land?"The stewardess said and I just declined her offer and she left.

Few minutes, we already landed in Bahamas.Exiting out of the jet, a limo was already parked there and waiting for me.I went inside the limo and the driver drove going to a Five Star hotel here in Bahamas.

After the drive, we arrived at the hotel and went inside the lobby of the hotel,"Good Evening Sir, how may I help you?"The receptionist battled her eyelashes at me. I ignored her flirtatious smile and look at me and said,"I would like to take the biggest and most modern room."I said coldly and hard to the receptionist which now look taken back.

"O-oh, Here's the card sir to your room."The receptionist handed me the card and I left the lobby and went inside the elevator.After that  I arrive at the floor that I was suppose to stay, I saw her. i saw Leiah talking to a guy which I think is gay because of his movements and how the way he moves,"Leiah."I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leiah's POV

"Hunk take me to a restaurant, I'm hungry."I whined to Hunk,"Oh my gosh Lei,we just arrived."Hunk said.

"But I didn't have my dinner yet."I replied to Hunk and after that Hunk sighed.

"What's the use of the room service Lei?"Hunk told me,"Ugh fine, be that way."I snapped at Hunk and went inside to my room.

I took my clothes from my body and went inside the bathroom to freshen up. Sometimes his attitude is over like it can already offend people that he doesn't notice already,"Wait till I have my revenge on you Hunk."I said, smiling mischievously in my plan.After I took I shower, I dressed myself in my favorite pajamas and a tank top. While combing my hair there was a knock,"Come in."I yelled and the door opened.

"If it's you Hu-"I wasn't able to finish what I was saying when I saw it was not Hunk, it was Xavier standing in the doorway smirking."What are you doing here?"I rudely said to him,"Visiting my wife. Why is there something wrong?"Xavier smirked.Ugh I hate that smirk It's like I want it to rip it off from his beautiful face.

"Did you sign already the divorce papers?"I said to him and his face started to darken."Why?"Xavier asked,"You want to know why?I'm freaking tired of your mood swings and the pain you've given me!"I yelled to him and he started to move forward.

"I will never ever  sign the divorce papers."Xavier stated,"It's that what you want right?"I scoffed.

Then he started to moved froward until we are face to face,our faces are so near to each other."You can't stop me."I remarked. Suddenly I did'y expect what happened next.

He kissed me...

His lips started to move to my lips. I didn't know I was already kissing him back when I heard myself moan.I pulled away from him and slapped him,"What are you doing?!"I pushed him away from and he just chuckled.

"Kissing my wife."He pointed out,"Correction, soon to be ex-wife."I corrected him but I guess it was a wrong move when Xavier gripped my hands but not too tight that will leave bruises.

"You are mine whether you like it or not."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, there is it the longer one. I'm so sorry to disappoint you at the recent chapter.

PLEASE

COMMENT

LIKE

VOTE

FOLLOW AND SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS