21

"Ready?" JJ asked, rubbing my back. I nodded, biting my lip. I wasn't ready. I could never be prepared to announce not only mine and JJ's relationship but the pregnancy as well to millions of people. This would be telling the Sidemen and his parents, and my hands started sweating just thinking about anyone knowing. "You're nervous." JJ sighed. "You are too. Let's just get it over with." I said, gesturing towards the camera that was already recording. He nodded. "Right....." He said while still nodding to himself. "What's up guys? It's ya boy KSIOlajideBT and today I come with a very special announcement. Two actually. So get excited." He said, rubbing his hands together. I tried my best to smile but I was pretty sure I failed. "First one, this is my beautiful girlfriend Mackenzie. You guys saw her in a football video a while back and yeah she's my girlfriend now so say hello, Mackenzie." He explained. I noticed he talked with his hands a lot more than usual and when he pointed at me, I almost froze. "Hello." I said with a small wave and a smile that I hoped at least looked genuine. Maybe it looked like I wasn't scared shitless. "And the second one is kind of big. It's so big that even the rest of the Sidemen don't know about it." He said with a small sigh. He looked over at me and I looked away from the camera and into his brown eyes. I gave him a nod, telling him to carry on, so he did. "We are having a baby." He said quickly, but slow enough for it to be understood. It was silent for a few seconds and I finally found the courage to speak. "I'm also only using JJ for his Lamborghini so that's cool." I shrugged, smiling. He laughed lightly, throwing his arm over my shoulder. "Why would you do that?" He asked me. "I'm going to have millions of people saying it anyways. Might as well accept it now." I giggled. "I'm leaving that in." He said, pointing to the camera. "Fine with me." I shrugged again. "Well that is all we have for you all today, so I will see you all later. Goodbye." He said, waving at the camera. I waved as well as he reached forward and turned it off. "Wasn't that hard, was it?" He asked, looking over at me as he leaned back in his chair. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I'm going to go eat now. Would you like some food?" I asked as I stood up slowly. "I'm good. There's some leftover pizza in the fridge. I think it's Josh's but he shouldn't care." He shrugged. I nodded and made my way out of his room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. I'd been eating a lot lately, but haven't gained over two pounds, thankfully. I knew that would all change soon but I didn't really care. Josh was in the kitchen when I entered, eating a bowl of what looked like pasta but I wasn't sure. "I have a question." I said very seriously and sat down across from him. He raised an eyebrow at me and nodded as he had his mouthful. "Is that pizza in the fridge yours and, follow up question, can I have some?" He laughed lightly and nodded. "Cheers." I smiled, standing up and going to the fridge. I got out the pizza and made my way back to JJ's room. "Mackenzie watch out!" I heard someone say as I took a bite. I froze on the first landing of the stairs just in time to see a Nerf bullet hit me in the stomach. I looked up to where it came from to see Vik and Simon standing there, a hand over their mouths and a Nerf gun at their feet. "Nerds." I mumbled before continuing on my way to JJ's room. JJ was staring at his computer screen when I entered his room and sat down on his bed. "I'm uploading it now." He spoke gently as he turned around to face me. I nodded in response, not in the mood to talk. I knew it wouldn't take long to edit, since it was such a short video, but I still wasn't completely ready. I found myself so stressed these days. And worried. Worried about everything. About JJ. About the baby. About my job that I've been slacking at. About Liv. About the rest of the Sidemen and friends. I'm not sure why, I've just not been able to relax completely for a while. If I didn't have anything to stress over, it seemed as if my mind would make up something to stress over. I know I control my own thoughts and I should stop doing that, but it just seems impossible. Like now I was worried about what everyone would think about the video. Especially his millions of fans. I knew the guys loved JJ as one of their best friends and they would support him no matter what, but I was still worried about that as well. What if they didn't approve of me and didn't want to say anything? What if they think I'm a slut for sleeping with JJ even if we haven't been together for a long time? I released a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. I looked down at the pizza in my lap. I wanted to eat, but I just seemed to lost all motivation to do anything other than sleep. "You alright?" I heard JJ ask. I looked up at him, sighed, and forced a small smile. I nodded. "You're not." He said simply as my eyes met his. He looked as if he was searching for something within my own eyes, and I couldn't make myself hold his intimidating stare any longer. "You want to go see a film? Or go to a nice meal? What if we go on holiday for a little while?" He asked. I looked up at him once again. He was being serious. "I think we both could deserve a break for a little bit." He added. I scoffed unintentionally. "JJ we can't just run away on holiday in such short notice. I've got to take time off of work and we have to arrange everything." I shook my head. "Let's go to Greece. I've always wanted to go and when Josh went with Freya they always had a nice time. We'll go next week. All week." He said quickly. (Can we pretend a magical thing happened and it's now summer time? I know it makes no sense but you know, life never makes sense so...:)) It was Saturday now, six days since I told JJ about me being pregnant. Seven days since I since I found out myself. "You can call off of work right now and start packing. I'll book the tickets and arrange a villa. Come on." He added before I even said anything. I looked back at him again and he was smiling at me, hope in his eyes. "Fuck it. I'm in."

A/N
I've returned!!! And I always end a chapter or paragraph with dialogue. I'm not sure why, but I like doing it. Oh well. Hope you all have/had a wonderful day!

See ya! x