10

"What do I even call them? Mr. and Mrs. Olatunji is a mouthful." I asked JJ. He laughed at me for the third time. "You call them Yinka and Jide (Pronounced like 'Jeed-ay'.)He said. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. We were currently at Westfield shopping for Christmas presents. With me being so busy with work and not socializing like a normal human being, time has flown by. And JJ and I left for Watford tomorrow. I had already bought a gift for everyone except JJ and his family. I even bought a gift for the rest of the Sidemen, just because. "What would they want?" I asked him. "You really don't have to get them anything." He said. "And you really don't have to take me to your house for Christmas but you still are." I said, nudging him with my elbow, holding tightly onto the bags I already held. He sighed in defeat. "You can get my mum some jewelry or some shit and my dad like a nice shirt or something. That's what I do every year." He shrugged. I sighed at the fact that those were the most basic parent gifts ever and even I knew that, but didn't protest. "Well what do you want for Christmas?" I asked, smiling sheepishly up at him as he looked over at me. "A blowjob would be nice." He shrugged. "JJ I'm being serious." I rolled my eyes, looking away from him. "So am I. But you can get me whatever you'd like. I'd be cool with nothing....or a blowjob." He said, laughing lightly. I knew I would get him something. I just didn't know what just yet. "Well what about Deji?" I asked. "Oh you can give him a piece of paper and he'll be entertained for hours." He rolled his eyes. I smiled, looking away from him. I had always wanted a brother or sister. But just never had one. "So would you like to go our separate ways now and do a bit of shopping for each other?" He asked. I looked up at a him again and nodded, still thinking about what to get him.

•••

JJ and I had finally got done at Westfield and he had just dropped me off at my house, helping me with my many bags. I had got Liv a present while there too. We always got each other stupid gifts as jokes. And I had gotten her JJ's EP, well he gave it to me to give to her, and I bought her a set of lingerie that I would tell her was for Simon. I sighed as I sat down on my bedroom floor, everyone's gift surrounding me. I was wrapping the gifts now. And Liv was wrapping hers in her room. We had decided to exchange gifts tonight since I was leaving tomorrow. I was honestly still nervous about going to Watford. It would be my first Christmas away from Liv since we were kids and I just wasn't ready for that. Liv and I never decorated here because we were busy working all of the time, but her parents went all out. With a big Christmas tree and lights all around the exterior of the house. I wondered what JJ's house would be like. I thought about this as I wrapped all of the presents, smiling to myself. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad. Eventually, Liv called me downstairs and it was time to exchange gifts. "Just open it." She smiled. I did as told and ripped open the wrapping paper. I looked up at her with an unamused face as she laughed. It was a whip. With a note on top that read: 'Tell JJ to be easy with it ;).' "I cannot believe you!" I yelled, laughing now. She knew about mine and JJ's occasional hookups and she didn't care, surprisingly. "Now open yours you sket." I said, placing the whip that would never be used down on the couch beside me. She opened hers quickly, laughing as she picked up JJ's EP. "That's for Simon." I smirked one she held up the lingerie. She rolled her eyes. Her and Simon talked on the phone all of the time and they went on a few dates. I didn't know if they had had sex, but I would still take the piss out of this. She soon joined into my laughs and there was a knock at the door. "Get the door and I'll hide the inappropriate gifts." She mumbled. I laughed again as I stood up, straightening out my onesie I was wearing. Liv and I always wore matching onesies around Christmas time. It was our tradition. I was surprised to see all seven Sidemen at the door, all of them slightly wet from the light rain outside. "Oh hey guys." I said, opening the door wide enough for them all to come in. "We come bearing gifts." Vik said once he walked past me. I then noticed they all held gifts. Two. I assumed for me and Liv. "Aww. Thanks guys. I'll be right back. Make yourself at home and don't question anything if you see anything." I said. They didn't ask questions. But I was referring to if Liv hadn't hid the gifts. But as I was heading upstairs, she was walking down. "Get the guys' gifts. They're here." I said. She nodded and made her way back to her room. I was a bit nervous to be honest. But it soon passed. I had been nervous enough today.

A/N
Probably really shit and I apologize.