Always.

WARNING: Adult content

(Lol good one heids. I wrote this when i was like 13/14 and was extremely naive lmao)

_____________________________________

After a long hard day at work the dynamic duo arrived back at Tony's spacious apartment and planted themselves next to each other on the large cream coloured couch. "I am exhausted," Ziva said, yawning.

"So am I, it was a long day," Tony replied, leaning in and touching his soft lips to hers.

Ziva returned the kiss. Once the kiss was over Ziva snuggled into Tony's shoulder. "Do you want to watch a movie?" She asked, still having her head cradled in Tony's shoulder.

"What about we just go to bed?" Tony asked, winking.

"Sounds like a plan, let me just wash up," Ziva replied, getting the underlying message Tony was sending her.

Ziva walked out of her bathroom to see Tony lying under the covers. She walked over and sat on his upper thighs, one leg on either side of him. She leant down and placed her lips to his neck, she could feel his slight stubble against her lips as she made her way to his waiting lips.

Tony took off her T-shirt, his lips not leaving hers. He rolled to his left so the Israeli was planted underneath him and undid her bra before taking his own shirt off, their lips only separating when his shirt reached his head. He undid the button on his black pants and pulled down the fly before Ziva ripped them off and threw them to the other side of the room.

Ziva manhandled him and rolled him onto his back. Her legs still straddling him as she kissed his lips. Tony's hands roamed Ziva's tanned body and his lips made their way further down her body, stopping at her collarbone. She let out a pleasured moan as his hands wandered around her toned body. Tony forced her to lie down and pulled off her jeans and chucked them wherever they landed. "I love you, Tony," She panted between kisses. He replied my grabbing her ass and spinning her onto her back so Tony straddled her.

She let out another moan as he entered her, still gently kissing her collarbone. She then forced him on his back so his head was resting over the end of the bed and lay on top of him, her feet touching hers.

When they were satisfied with their performances, they lay back down next to each other, their fingers intertwined as lay there. "I love you, Zi, I always have and I always will, no matter what happens I will always be there for you. Always," Tony said, squeezing her hand.