I have always loved you, Tony

Ziva tapped the lifts down button, a yellow light signalling that it had received the command. A smile still lit up her face, she stepped into the now open elevator and pressing the ground floor symbol, "when do you think we should tell them?" Ziva asked, breaking the comfortable yet lonely silence.

"When we are ready," Tony answered, taking Ziva's hand in his and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"I just do not know how they will take it, Abby and Gibbs especially," She continued, pouring her troubles out to the Italian.

"Hopefully well," Tony told her, "I hope they do at least, because we are happy," He said, truthfully.

The elevator came to an abrupt stop at the ground floor, the heavy metal doors sliding out of their way. They stepped out, hand in hand and found their way to the apartment blocks' front door. Tony let go of Ziva's hand and rushed to open it for her, she thanked him with a smile and a small peck on the cheek, making him grin.

"We taking two cars, or just mine?" Tony asked grabbing his car key out of his back pocket and moving them about in his hands.

"We can just take yours, if anyone asks, mine is in the shop. They will believe it, it always is," Ziva told him, laughing slightly at the troubles she has had with her car the past few months.

"Sounds like a plan," He replied, unlocking his black car and opening the passenger side door for Ziva.

"Thank you, Tony," Ziva thanked.

Tony smiled and made his way over to the driver's side and opening the door for himself. He buckled the seatbelt and slid the key into the ignition, turning it until the car roared to life.

"Where shall we go for breakfast?" Ziva asked, turning her head to face her partner.

"I know a great little place I think you will love. It has good coffee and great muffins, both savoury and sweet," He informed her, placing the car into drive and merging into the lane.

"Ooh yum, I feel like a muffin today!" Ziva told him, a hungry smile on her face.

They drove for a few blocks before Tony pulled into a small carpark in front of a rustic café, it looked inviting and homey. Ziva could see the fire lit on the back wall, warming up the small room.

They both unbuckled their seatbelts and opened their car doors, "What do you feel like?" Tony asked her, taking her hand in his as they walked up the concrete path towards the café.

"A coffee and anything sweet," Ziva said with a smile, squeezing Tony's large hand with her small one.

"Of course, my ninja," Tony chuckled, squeezing her hand back.

Tony opened the red wooden door, allowing Ziva to enter before he made his way over to the counter. He smiled at the waitress then back at Ziva, "Two coffees and two blueberry muffins sound good?" he asked a smiling Ziva.

"That sounds great."

"Good morning!" Tony greeted the waitress, "Just two medium coffee's and two blueberry muffins, please!" Tony ordered with a welcoming and calm voice.

"Yep, so two medium sized coffees and two blueberry muffin?" The waitress checked. "Is that all?"

Tony nodded, "Yes thank you."

They moved hand in hand towards the fire as the waited for their order to be ready.

Five minutes had passed before their order was ready, "That was quick," Ziva noted.

"Yeah, they're usually really good there." Tony told her as they hopped into his car.

They arrived at the Navy Yard half an hour later. Tony pulled his car into his usual space next to Gibbs' empty car meaning he was already parked and in the office.

They sat in silence for a few minuted before Ziva broke it, "You know Tony," she started, looking at him, "I have always loved you."

Tony smiled at Ziva, "I have always loved you too, Zi, and I always will."