1997: December

3. December-

Bobbie:

Andi wrote to me today. It seems the latest batch of people for interrogation came out with a familiar name on it.

L'elly-

Bad news. Ted's name appeared on the wanted lists. He's on the run. I don't know how his chances stack up, but I can't imagine they'd be very good. Please, keep him in your thoughts. I don't even know what to do, other than to keep calm and try to keep Nymphadora from running out and trying to find him to bodyguard him. She's obviously distraught and she's not dealing with things well, thanks to her hormonal changes and all...pregnancy can be a bit of a hassle.

Anyway, I'll keep you appraised to what I know. We're all in for a bumpy ride. I will wrie you just before you leave about where you will be spending the winter holiday.

Andi.

Oy.

Oy.

Crap.

~L'elly.

5. December-

Bobbie:

Andi wrote to me again today.

L'elly-

Your father was here yesterday. He was just dropping in for a few minutes- he didn't want to risk any kind of harm coming to this house. He didn't have time to write, but he told me that I should tell you that he's doing alright. He looks scruffy as hell, but he looks like he's faring well, despite the lack of a razor. I offered to let him shave while he was here, but I think he likes looking a bit rugged while he's on the run so he can at least look a little different and less recognisable.

I hope you are faring alright yourself. I have been hearing horror stories from parents about their children being injured at school and they are terrified to speak out against V. because of it. Don't worry about us- we may not be able to speak out here, but we support any rebellion you incite where you are- it sounds like Hogwarts needs its resistance force.

Love and luck-
Andi.

Oh, don't worry about our revolution, Andi- I'm definately going to be keeping the rebellion alive and the Army is still going strong. Speaking of, we have a meeting tomorrow during the day in honour of Hagrid's birthday. Were he around, he would be 69. We don't know where he went, but we hope he's doing alright.