What Happened to the FFAC kids during the Battle of Hogwarts {Part 3}

Summary: I continue part 2 \(' . ')/
Word count: 2011

A thick haunting wave of Death Eaters advanced towards us and we began to scream spells at them

A thick haunting wave of Death Eaters advanced towards us and we began to scream spells at them. Sweat started to dribble down my forehead and I ignored the shake in my breath. Students of all ages in robes and jeans ran around us and I watched in utter horror as some dropped on their faces into the crumbling ground or vanished in puffs of red smoke as if they were horrifically blended right in front of my eyes.

Images that would keep me up at night. That would rip ferociously into my mind casting me this nightmarish idea that if I dared shut my eyes and fall asleep, I would wake up entirely trapped in the middle of battle and surrounded by death and gut wrenching fear.

My numbered days in Dumbledore's Army payed off as I shot spells at the things racing towards me with death deeply enclosed in their eyes and hearts dragged out and replaced with nothing but hate and war.

"Maddie behind you!" Presley shouted from my left. I turned around to see a giant with his foot raised mere inches above my head. Hurling myself to the side, I hit the ground and thrusted my wand at his back, the blue magic collided harshly with his moldy green skin and his back arched as a bellow came from behind his yellow crooked teeth. Presley shouted a curse at his stomach and he ran off to the side. A hand came down and I grabbed it quickly, pulling myself back up and meeting hazel eyes.

"Good to see you again." Vivian said turning back to see Gianna struggling with a Death Eater.

She shot a spell at the man nearly hitting Gianna in the arm and he fell to the ground with a clutter of dirt and rocks. Presley ran over to the man on the ground and sent him flying off beyond the castle walls with a flick of her wrist.

Gianna and her greeted each other with a nod of the head and ran over to us two still in combat.

In a tightly closed huddle, we sprinted around the battle ground casting spells and shooting back attacks which were thrown at us.

Ominous death snatched the collars of people all around us and dragged them back away from life quicker then the blink of the eye. I could not stop it once it struck. A spell blasted past my cheek hitting a death eater square in the face. I looked over to see Vivian with the tip of her wand glowing orange.

"Thanks."

In all the crowd of screams and chaos I looked for a moment up into the cryptic black sky with petals of fire reaching out for it. I heard a shout and watched as a group of Quidditch players on brooms flew into the courtyard and began knocking over members of Voldemorts army. One with black and yellow cloth flapping about his neck whizzed sharply past us sending my hair flying about my head. He jabbed his wand and sent a death eater coming up behind Gianna back and towards the wall.

"Good shot Cedric!" She shouted as she watched the Quidditch player fly off.

I quickly shot my eyes in her direction trying to piece together what she really just said. The madness and constant fear about us was bashing at our brains. My eyes felt heavy and my heart raced as I gripped onto my wand trying to process everything. We were kids growing up too quickly, and we could not handle any of it really. Throughout the spindly mess of black webs crashing on every corner of my mind I heard a voice call my name. I blinked away the thoughts and saw the fiery mess of war starring back at me like a monster ready to rip my head off. I heard it again and whipped my head back around too see two bright blue eyes once again-David.