"In all respect Alpha, that house is my home. Surely I can make it up to you." I pleaded. He shook his head.

"The deal has been done. The Stu family will be moving into that house by the end of the month, understand?" His voice made me feel as if it was a command even though I knew better. It was a very strong request.

"Yes Alpha." I let my head drop in understanding and sadness.

"I'll be seeing you soon Mavis." He told me and I nodded picking myself up and removing myself from the room.

When the door banged close, I let a sob erupt from my throat until tears were falling down my face at a rapid rate. It seemed that luck was not on my side at all. All I felt was despair but I needed hope more than ever. Maybe this weekend would be good for me.

*

As I continued to cry, I made my way to Lucy's room. We had hardly spoke - mostly texted - and I felt my self slamming myself onto her door. Quick footsteps were heard as she opened the door, seeing my state and hugging my close. Her mate stood behind her, unsure of what to do. Lucy shooed him away which he obliged.

"T-they... they're making me move!" I stated. Lucy was trying to calm me down. "I-I-I just c-can't believe it, y-you know?" I sobbed.

"I know, it's okay." Lucy spoke attempting to comfort me and it was working slightly. The pain I felt was still there but the tears were slowly ending.

"I-I can't do this." I stated. "Where am I going to live?" I let out.

"There's always room for you here." Lucy stated with a small smile. Her light blonde hair staying static.

"Thanks Luce." I told her simply but gratefully.

She continued to comfort me until I felt better. In the beginning of my rejection, I hadn't told her as she had recently met her mate - I didn't want to be a burden - but a month in, I told her. She understood completely and helped me through most of it. I was happy to have her as a friend. Even though the pain was immense and I hardly saw her, her small texts of support sometimes brightened my day.

*

I was making my way back when I bumped into Ace. His hair rugged and his clothing out of place. My eyes narrowed slightly, my heart bumping at an excerlerated speed and my mind a twisted mess. The bond was clearly still there and his eyes pleading as if wanting me to just accept it and move on.

I don't know why but part of me just wanted to hold onto this bond. If I accepted, I wouldn't be able to feel anything like this again. All the pain was worth it just to feel this bond.

"Hi." He spoke. His voice sounded like cobble. "How are you doing?" He asked me with a tight, fake smile.

I am terrible. I've spent most of my time cooped up in my house without being aware that I would be kicked out in the following months. Oh and did you know that it feels like a million knives are being stabbed into my back everytime I see you with Maddie and did you know that when I think about you for just a moment, it feels as if someone rips my internal organs out. My wolf refused to speak to me in the beginning only to tell me not to accept your rejection and did you know how much that hurt?

"I'm good, I see Maddie's pregnant?"

Pregnant with your baby which should be my baby. She's happy and blissful. He's happy and full of pride. They are the perfect family. Maddie for the third-in-command's family and Ace from the Alpha's. They are perfection.

"Yeah." He spoke awkwardly. "Three months actually." I raised my eyebrow.

"Three months? Must be great." I gritted my teeth.

Must be great that no one knows that I am your mate so you are not frowned upon for rejection.

"Look Mavis, you have to accept it, I am begging you at this point." His eyes pleading. "I can't be happy until this is gone."

You can't be happy until our bond is broken? He doesn't care for me at all. He never really did. This is about him and Maddie, it's always about him and Maddie.

"I-I just can't Ace." His name like acid in my throat.

"I know you can move on just like I did. You are an amazing girl Mavis."

You're a great girl.

You'll find someone better.

I'm sorry I disappointed you.

You're a beautiful girl with lots of potential.

"I-I can't deal with this." His face, one of sorrow. "I'm sorry." I then turned and walk away to the once place I felt safe.

Home.

*

[a/n]

Boom! This one is longer than the last I just got some names I want to shoutout for supporting the book so far! The OGs.

I want to thank...

For Voting;

emzo77

diane1362

Damn_Yankee

thankeric

KaeleaMoore

For Following;

KjMezZachariay

For Adding This Book To Their Reading List;

marjorie121979

@thankeric

@diane1362

Thanks again to these beautiful people :3

This chapter is dedicated to you guys!

By the way guys, I am really addicted to watching Impractical Jokers lately, I am not sure why. That is partially where all my time has been. I am tooooo obsessed.

Plus, I've been watching season three of The Originals. Anyone else been watching it? I am obsessed. Elijah is my favourite original.

"I believe the term you're searching for is OMG."

Best line in the history

Bye -.-