14; Rosie

Thank you for 3K views! :3

Rosie's POV

As Mavis' old mate approached, I couldn't help but feel that they need some privacy. I didn't want to be a burden in their conversation. I left to speak to Mabel who was another friend of mine.

She was cousin to the King but was extremely humble in comparison. She wanted to travel across the world yet she'd never be able to experience her dream due to her own personal prison. The Alpha King would never let any of his family leave the castle. It was too risky.

It was always too risky.

Whilst talking to her, I'd noticed she'd looked quite uncomfortable. I didn't want to question it though. It wasn't my place. I wasn't that close to her.

Hearing shouting, we spun in Mavis' direction. Fury radiating off of her. The man- the boy hunched over in regret as she served him the truth.

I'd never seen her in this state. I hadn't really know her though. We'd become quite close during our daycare shifts and I instantly knew she was talking to Ace.

I didn't know he rejected her until now but she had claimed him to be a traitor to her.

The fact that he rejected her could lead him into huge trouble. The Werewolves were suppose to accept their fate- their destiny and defying that would be defying the Moon Goddess and the Alpha King.

Deaths have been the result of rejection. Either from execution or, sadly, suicide.

Ace was being risky coming here. He knew - he must've known - that Mavis would react like that. He must've done it to express his love proving he wasn't scared of the consequences.

Mavis carried on shouting. Her voice get croaky towards the end and I wasn't sure how long the writer was going to keep up with her shouting.

Suddenly, all our heads snapped towards a voice. "Now presenting his Royal Highness: Alpha King Mason." I turned my head to Mavis as his name was announced.

Her eyes met mine in a nod of worry. She was worried for Ace even if he had rejected her.

She would always worry for Ace.

*

A scent washed over me as I was captured instantly. The air created a comfort around me but also made my body freeze. My eyes trailed around the room trying to pin point the delicious smell.

My eyes abruptly locked eyes with piercing brown ones. My eyes shined with happiness. I had given up attempting to find my mate a year ago as everyone had told me that he wasn't out there.

He must've been dead.

But here I was proving them all wrong.

His figure started to approach mine. I hadn't noticed the looks from others. Faces of shock, empathy and glee.

In an instant, our lips were locked in. The kiss deepened further as we continued to be ignorant of our surroundings. The buzz that I felt went through my body and I smile through the kiss. I loved this.

Soon we had stepped back. The brown eyes clouded with dark, lustful eyes. His rugged brown hair swayed as I smile softly.

I realised something in that moment.

Alpha King Mason Lupus.

*

[a/n]

This is kind of short but it's a mini chapter... I guess. I wanted to give Rosie some limelight.

So Mason and Rosie...

*wiggles eyebrows*

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!

:D