Maya

Something been different recently ever since Riley's birthday party something stupid happened that night.

Me and maya got into fight and decided to break up I went to the store and brought on 1 L bottle of whiskey i've never guzzled down a bottle are liquor that quickly the Burning sensation at the back of my throat I instantly ignored I find my feet walking towards Riley's house running up the fire escape standing outside her window I could feel my body swaying side to side as she was dancing around in her bedroom belting out the lyrics of my favourite song.

"Don't let me down!!"
The sound of her singing sent a shiver down my spine and a smile appeared on my face she turn around and saw me looking at her the look on her face was pur fear then happiness.

She lifted up her window allowing me to climb through as her eyes looked at my half empty bottle in my hand.

"Wanna give me some of that?"

I looked at her as her eyes where looking at my bottle gesturing me to give it to her

"Depends what you got for me?"

"Well...I got a bottle of vodka under my bed?"
The was a regular occurrents for me and Riley, we would try and drink away all our problems. Maya was my problem but she never told me hers
After about 30 minutes we where both perfectly intoxicated sat in her bay window, her legs across me her head leaning on the window

"What you thinking about?"

"Will I ever be happy? Will I ever find someone who cares about me?"

"I care about you Riley!"

"Yeah, but you've got Maya. Will I ever find someone who cares about me as much as I care about you?"

I moved a little closer to her, moving a strand on hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear cupping her face as I did so

"Me and Maya have broken up"

"You have?"
I could almost see the joy in her eyes

"Yeah!"

I looked deeper into her eyes as our heads moved closer towards each other. My lips crashed against here's my arms wrapped around her waist I pulled her into my lap, her legs wrapping around my torso as I stood up and stumbled over to her bed placing my knee down first the carefully her body. I couldn't not look at her perfect body. Of course I wanted her!

"I want you Riley I always have and always will"

Our cloths came flying off all around the room, Riley keep on trying to hide her body but I keep telling her that she was perfect. Her hands holding my ass through my boxers keeping me in place in able to move. My moth on her rose pink nipple tasting it so delicately. One of my hands massaging her clit the other holding her perfect ass. She was grinding against me I knew how long she had waited for me to be hers like this. She moved her hands from my ass to the top of my boxers filling them down letting myself free.

I took no time in waiting, I slipped in our moans filling up the hole room her nails embedded in my shoulders, I wanted to long it out as much as possible and keep her waiting but after 15 minutes it was clear that wasn't going to happen. I was close and I could tell she was too.

"Rilesss"

"Luuccaassass"

I mumbled I to her neck as she was screaming back at me

"Oh god don't stop"

I felt her walls tighten as she came and after a couple more thrusts I came deep in her too. The feeling of bliss I just had, something I never did with Maya.

I fell down onto her bed next to her wrapping her up in my arms as I kissed her temple. The bay window flew open showing Maya with tear stained cheeks.

"We've been broken up for 2 hours Lucas! REALLY?!"

--------------------------
Written this a long time ago but only just re discovered it.😂

Vote and comment please?