Beach

This was suggested by one of my good friend from Instagram @rucasuniverse. I love her lots!

it was a friend vacation. Are last one before we all went to NYU obviously Farkle and Smakle the school geneous and power couple where in attendance.

Then Maya and Zay who have become very close over the past months.

Then Me and Lucas and are unofficial thing.I couldn't keep my eyes off him all weekend.

The way he looked shirtless and the way his but looked through this soaking board shorts was enough to get me wet. Let along his raspy raspberry voice first thing in the morning which made me want to do nothing but pull him into my room and lock the door, but i managed to stop myself out of embarrassment

We always had armless very very harmless flirting and just enjoyed each other comany

It was the last night before we had to go back but Maya had left early because she got a call from my uncle shawn that his first child and her baby sister decided to make an early appearance into the world and Zay left with her to drive her back. Farkle and Smakle left to have their monthly meal with their parents.

It was just me and Lucas.

He'd been distance from me all weekend. I think that was another reason i wanted nothing but to look into his emerald green eyes.

I spent the whole day sunbathing at the beach as i could hear him splashing around in the sea and walking in and out of our cabin at the top of the beach. He dropped a few bottle of water beside me during the day when he was in and out of the sea.

The sea water dripping from his toned abs making me need him more and more.

The last evening before we had to go back i was sat at the camp fair by myself roasting marshmallows as i was wearing my hair in dutch braid plats to keep it out of my back because it was still damp.

I was in a part of high waisted booty shorts and a oversized hoodie. I'd got my headphones in but no music playing i just wanted an excuse to look at the fair glowing and the waves crashing without Lucas trying to speak to me not like he had all weekend.

I could hear footsteps walking behind me as i saw lucas it down on the same log as me just a little further down and throw me a smile while made my tummy do summer salts i didn't know what to do with myself.

I pulled out my headphones as sat them along with my one in my pocket as i looked over at him and threw him a smile back.

"Hey look i'm sorry i haven't spoken to you a lot this weekend. My head space has been a bit off."

"Oh no that okay, didn't even notice." (complete lies)

"I saw the say you would look at me Riles i'm not blinde."

"Hang on, i could of been looking at anyone."

"Oh okay so there were other people around to day way there"

"Okay so i'll give you that but still."

I i noticed Lucas start to move further and further up the log as i was looking down at the floor i could feel his body net me me as he moved my hair behind my ear lowering his lips to it sending a shiver down my spine.

"I like the way you look at me Riles."

I got a unstoppable smile grow upon my lips as he said them words i looked up looking him in his gorgeous green eyes i felt my throat go dry and unable to speak as i got my tongue back i finally opened my mouth.

"Lucas, you're very close me right now."

"Yeah, and you're blushing."

I put the palm of my hand up to m cheek to feel it was very hot and i did feel flushed,

"Yeah well it could just be from the camp fire." i tried to say i a calm toanless voise. Obviously didn't work.

He tucked another piece of hair being my ears me moves his face closer to mine i could feel his breath of my lips as i moved my face slightly and lips smacking together and fitting perfectly. My selflessness getting the better because it soon turned hungry as i moved my body not breaking the kiss i was straddling his lap. As his kisses moved from my lips down to my daw and collarbone before in one swift movement taking my hoodie off having nothing else on underneath his eyes moved to my boobs before continuing to kiss my neck and leave plenty of read maks i would have to hide before i see my father tomorrow before he latched his lips digitally onto my nipple flicking in with his tongue cause my back to arched as i had my fingers laced through his hair giving his sirouse sex hair withoit having sex yet.

He started to kiss back up reconnecting our lips as he slides his cool, soft hand down my shorts and moved my underwear aside massaging my clit. I couldn't do anything but moan into his mouth as he bit my lip. I knew i was dripping all over fingers as he moved them just right.

I tossed his shirt off landing somewhere probably landing in the fireplace as we continued to kiss. Saliva dripping down are chind onto my bare chest that lucas moved down lucking it up with his tounge before moving back up and reconnecting our lips again. He slid my shorts and underwear off while not breaking hiss as she first slid one then two fingers into me rubbing my walls. My juices oozing into his fingers that every once and while the would gladly lick up.

I felt lucas drop to the floor with my legs rested on this shoulder as i put my back back while closing my eyes as he took his tongue licked all my folds before this stuck his tongue right in.

It seemed the more i moaned the faster and quicker he went.

Be lucas dropped his shorts sliding inside of me as i felt a sharp pain in my stomach while soon went away as pleasure soon overtook as he was thrusting in and out of making are moans even louder as i could feel myself becoming close as his thrust soon became sloppy

"Lucasss!" i cried out as i dug my nails deep into his back letting him know i was almost at my high.

As he kep on thrusting hitting my walls i kep on crying out his name into the crashing waves of the beach.

His thrust soon became sloppy as we both came at the same time shooting a load in me as he gave a few move and he was done sliding back up his shorts as i did the same.

Us both panting completely out of breath at what just happened.

"So does that make up for this weekend?"

"Absolutely!"