Refrigerator Magnets.

We had this thing.

One pink and one blue magnet on the refrigerator. If one of us wanted it we would move are magnet and wait for the other to notice.

It's been weeks.

With finals coming up and A lot of work to do neither of us had gone into the kitchen or really had a real convocation in weeks to even thinking about doing it.

Today was a Friday and Lucas decided he was going to cook dinner for a change because the amount of empty take-out boxers in the bin was too much to handle.

As he was cooking i was sat at the breakfast bar reading my English book as i looked up at him and felt it.

After weeks and weeks it had finally got the better of me.

I jumped down walking into the kitchen opening the refrigerator door to take out a can of coke closing it with force which made Lucas jumps around in shock as i gave him one of my looks as i pushed my pink magnet all the way up to the top giving him a seductive wink as i turned walking out of the kitchen and living aria and into the bedroom hoping he finally got the not so subtle hint.

I entered our bedroom and pulled up my hair into a elastic band as i was just tightening my pointail i felt two cold had wrapped around my waist and his warm plump lips suck on my neck.

I instantly let out a moan of relief that after weeks i was finally getting something. ANYTHING!

I turned around to look him in his big green eyes as i unbuttoned his shirt not breaking eye contact and i pulled it away from his shoulders he took my sassy halter top off immediately sucking on my small perky breasts as i natural tilted my head back in pleasure.

I would be perfectly happy to stop here. Something being better than nothing but no. I gave Lucas to signe and he wasn't going to finish until we were both satisfied.

My legs found their way wrapped around his torso as he walked me over to the bed we shair getting the top of my black legging and ripping them down and pulling them away from my ankles. Leaving me in nothing but my Black lacy thong.

He hovered over me attacking my lips with his as he rubbed my woman hood though the skimpy now quite damp cloth.

I took my opportunity to simp him over so he was internets and unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers down as he kicked them off his feet while i started to suck on his neck while massaging this package though this boxers teasing him like he did me.

He could hardly speak until he was getting irritated

"Matthews stop teasing!"

"Whatever you want Friar!"

As me and Lucas both jumped up taking are reminding items of clothing off as Lucas pushed me down onto the bed and opened my legs immediately thrusting in and own catching me off guard but them the overpowering sense of pleasure took over and i couldn't contain my moans anymore.

"Fuck Riles your so tight!"

"That's cause it's been weeks." we both breathed out in between moans. I suddenly moans out the words "faster" as Lucas suddenly picked up his pase as i dug my nails deeper and deeper into his back as i was getting closer and closer to me edge

"Lucaaaaasssss......"

"Riles i'm about to......."

"Fucking do it Lucas!"

As we both reached our climax the thrusts getting a bit sloppier before we had finally finished and collapsed onto the bed, the room filled this heavy breathing and panting.

"Promise me it will be more regular after exams?"

"Absolutely." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message or comment if you want something writing. 

Please vote and comment.