Platonic

To everyone they were friends. Nothing more, nothing less. They dated in 8th grade but it didn't work, they needed more time just being 'friends' and find themselves.

Now it was 11th grade. She was 16 he was 17. To everyone they were just friends. Platonic friends who didn't think of each other in that way.

They were rough with each other.

When the curtains are pulled and the door is locked.

Nobody around but them.

They couldn't keep their hand to themselves, not a platonic cuddle up watch a movie.

Like they needed each other. They were hungry for each other bodies. The touch of skin on skin.

There sweat glazed skin, the comforter scrunched up around them.

Today was another one of those days.

Late at night on a friday, after Maya and Farkle leave.

It started of with just a few looks, then a makeout session before then knew they were teasing each other in way neither of them though was possible. Cloths flying all around the room. They always tried there best to never let feeling get involved.

They wouldn't look eye to eye. Just focus on the part of their bodies they where touching.

If feeling got involved that would be it. There we're fucked.

They both knew the perfect way to turn eachother on. They knew what to do to make it quick. But they also knew how to tease and long it out as long as humanly possible.

Today just happened to be one of those days...

It was just gone 8:30pm and Maya left to go help her mom with Topanga's and Farkle left to go and meet Smakle at New York's public library.

It was Just the two of them.

Rileys legs still rested across Lucas after the movie they all just watched together. As soon as the door banged shut. It was silent for a couple of seconds. Her bedroom Only full of the sound of the wind blowing from her bay window.

Riley slowly bugged up to be sitting closer to Lucas on her bed, as his hand slowly moved up her leg carefully stroking her inner thigh, as he blew delicately onto her neck, getting closer and closer until his lips finally touched her neck going up and down, kissing her shoulder and collarbone until his lips re-met with her first placed he kissed leaving them there starting to suck.

He knew what to do to turn her on. He knew what to do, they had been here too many times before.

Riley's head leant back. Giving him perfect access. If the white loose low knitted crop top, navy blue with thin white strips with a frilly cut and loose gray cardigan which had already found its way off her body wasn't enough accesses.

One of Lucas' hands still lightle moving up and down her inner thigh as the other overing across her body gripping her medium sized boobs. He mumbled something under his breath barely audible

"No bra naughty"

Riley being in her current state no being able to give a worded answer

"Hummmmmm"

The room now being filled with muffled moaning as she tried to contain herself.

Now it one swift movement she was straddling him as his hands now moved down to her but squeezing it tight as she go to work sucking on his neck. The faint outline of previous times still slightly noticeable on him made her smile into her sucking on his neck making his moans fill up the room. His face buried in her neck covered with her brown locks.