Party.

So Maya dragged me along to this college party. We are in our junior year and she thought it would be a good idea to start going so we get a feel of what it's going to be like when we get there. And in her own words 'get our bodies youst to alcohol At the moment I've had one jello shot and DO NOT plan on having another

I still can't get my head around the fact it starts at 10!

Somewhere between 10pm and 12am I lost Maya. The one person keeping me at this party. She went off to find my uncle Josh, it's that time of the year when they are only 2 years apart and wanna spend as much time together as possible before it's Joshes birthday and they are 3 years again.

I know I don't understand either but it makes sense to them apparently.

I had got other people's alcohol down my beautiful new dress and was no happy about it. My Dad will kill me if he find out I've been to a party with alcohol.

My only problem is now I don't have a ride home cause Maya was my ride and she's been drinking and stuck to my uncle Joshes hip all night so there is no hope of my catching a ride from her.

I finally stumbled outside after pushing myself through people trying to keep my balance I ripped my high heels from my feet letting them crash onto the floor.

There was a boy with dirty blond hair with dark blue jeans a blue shirt and a leather jacket hanging over the railing of the front porch. I could spot him out anywhere, Lucas Friar. He was the high school bad boy and quarter back. Also in the year above me but he got keep behind a year so he's two years and 9 months older than me and really good friends with my uncle. I've known him most of my life but never really spoken to him. I have a big crush on him like very other girl, but people didn't really know who I was until I started to go to these parties and even hear I'm Maya wing woman. 

He looked like he was in his own thought, probably drunk like everyone else here, I decided to leave him alone, walk down the path leaving the party with plans to walk 8 blocks to get home at 12am, I knows it's probably not the best idea but I had no money for a cab and wasn't going to say as some party I didn't wanna be at, I was here for 2 hours showed my face that was good enough right? 

"Hey where you going?" I turned around to see his emerald green eyes looking at me as he straightened himself up coming after me down the path.

"Home, I'm not really having a good time and lost the person I came with so I figured it would be better if I just left."

"Lost your boyfriend?" Nice and smooth just making sure if I'm single.

"No, I came with my best friend who is playing the long game with my uncle Josh, and probably tonsil tennis" 

"Riley..? Riley Matthews that's you? I've not seen you in years how you been?"

"Right now I'm tired but I've been good."

"Good, so is your dad picking you up or getting a taxi?"

"No, I'm gonna walk it's only 8 blocks."

"ONLY? I'm not letting you walk on your own at this time?"

"Well I lost Maya and she's my ride."

"Let me walk you home. I really down think you should be walking at time alone."

"You know for the high school quarter back and popular bad boy, you have a soft side."

"Yeah well I can't be letting you go alone, how would I feel if you got kidnaped I would feel like it was my fault cause I let you walk away from here alone."

"Thank you Lucas." He put in had lightly around my waist as we were walking down the side of the road to my apartment. I felt safe, Like it was meant to be there. We were laughing and joking. Me picked my up and carried me over his shoulder when he found out I was slightly afraid of heights. We looked into each other eyes a couple of times but looked away after I got this flutter in my stomach. I knew I always had a crush on him but I just fought I was another one of those little high school crushes where you get over them.