No Prom Night

It was prom.

The final time they where gonna be together as a school before going off to college to do there own thing and see the world.

Farkle and Smakle

Riley and Charlie

Lucas and Maya.

Riley never liked Charlie, he was just an attempt to make lucas feel any a shred of jealousy. The love of the life going out with Maya. Obviously Farkle being Farkle knew what he was doing.

Riley was stood in her room. In nothing but her shorts and a crop top. Looking at her dress hung up against the wall.

Her head jerked round at the sound of her bay window opening.

A dark blond, 6.2ft texan boy standing in her room in the black tux with a purple tie accidentally matching her dress.

His hands on his hips clearly out of breath.

"Lucas what are you doing here? What aren't you going to meet Maya?"

"Why are you going with him!?"

"Who Charlie?"

"Your with Maya! Who else am i gonna go with!"

"Riley...do you still like me!"

"Lucas you're with her!"

He walked across her room. Hands still on his hips and he moved closer to her. Moving her freshly washed and curled hair from her shoulder and tucking it behind her ear. Leaning in so his only just didn't touch her ear or neck .

"That's Not what i asked Riles"

She had to take a deep breath. She couldn't let her best friend's boyfriend know he had this much control over her. Closing her eyes not moving just trying to make sense of the moment.

"No Lucas...I don't still like you!"

"So this doesn't affect you?"

He placed his hands around her waist holding her close as he finally pressed his lips against her neck.

"So...this has no affect on you?"

All she could tell herself was to control on her breathing as it suddenly got a lot heaver.

"Lucas, you shouldn't be doing this..."

"But i am..."

"Lucas stop!"

She pushed him away putting her fingers on her temples trying to process what just happened! The fact she didn't stop it sooner.

"What was that Lucas?"

"What?"

"Just go to your girlfriend!"

"Riley i-"

"JUST GO!"

As he left through the window she dropped to her knees wiping off all the makeup she had applied.

She didn't go to prom.

He stayed at home looking out of her window begging for him to come back.

As she closed her eyes.

Letting out a sigh.

They re opened to see him next to her.

She didn't say a word. She just slowly just moved to be straddling his lap. They minutely attacked each other lips violently kiss each other tasting each other's mouths.

Clothes flying everywhere.

All you could here was the loud moaning.

"Riley i-"

"Shhhhh"

The they were both basically naked as Lucas moved from under Riley kneeling down on the floor latching his finger around the white lacy panties and pulling them down the long slender legs and throwing them across the room.

He lifted her legs up putting them over his shoulder giving him perfect entrance to her Pu$$y

Lightly licking up her entrance making her shiver at his touch before going all in. whizzing his tongue all around her pu$$y making he be made to do nothing but moan as he arched her back tightening her legs around his neck so his head couldn't move.

"Lucas i'm gonna..."

"Cum for me Riles!"

She did what he commanded. He head hit the window as her back arched as much as it physically would, giving him full control over her. He licked up all her cum.

Again nothing but heavy breathing after she recovered from her orgasm. Lucas stood up Riley going onto the floor.

Licking his dick like it was her personal ice pop before kissing the tip making his knees go week before putting the hole thing in her mouth going crazy on it until he was almost there. 

she took it out of her mouth kissing the tip again making him get frustrated, grabbing her hands holding them around back with one hand as he smacked her but with the other before entering her.

In too much of a worry to apply a condom.

He thursted into her. Going up and down  he covered her mouth with one hand to try and blur out the moaning sound in case her parent where home he never checked up on that.

he was close to his peek as he moved out of her, pulling her down on her knees as she started to give him a hand job until he came all over her medium sized boobs.

she stayed there in shock as she got up wiping it away with a tissue as she turned to Lucas giving him a not impressed but loving but not smile.

"So you gonna admit you like me yet?"

"Fine lover boy i like you, now why ain't you at prom?"

"Well you see i may have caught Maya flirting with your uncle boning."

"So you single?"

her eyebrows now rising...

"Yeah why."

Riley moved laying down on her bed.

"Round two...?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

I love yet find it so uncomfortable wright this but why the fuck not.

I know they like really suck.

Give me suggestions, vote and comment is well.

xxx