Away for a while

She had been away for two months.

Two hole months without her lips on mine.

Two months without me feeling her skin on mine.

Oh how i missed the scent of her vanilla hair and strawberry perfume.

Maya and her mother organized a hole party for the family's home coming at Topanga's.

About half way into the party i managed to pull her away, are hands laced together as we ran up the road giving each other soppy looks and little giggles. The wind until we stumbled into her apartment. I immediately had her up against the wall, are lips moving insink my tongue exploring her hole mouth.

They still tasted the same. Her coconut lip balm coated over both are lips.

Her small hands tangled up in my dirty blond hair. Bringing me deeper and deeper into the kiss.

My hands placed firmly around her waist not allowing her to move anywhere. By her current actions it didn't seem like she wanted to be anywhere else, doing anything else but here with me.

Her hand all of a sudden started to fiddle with her buttons on my shirt without breaking the kiss pulling if off my shoulders and having it hang next to the sofa. As was now topless breaking her kiss for a seconds as i pulled her white tank top over her head and let it land next to my shirt.

I was now shirtless with my blue jeans and cowboy boot on as she was in her Victoria secret white lace bra, black high waisted ripped rolled up jeans and a pair of pink sandals.

My hands made there was down mumbling "jump" into the kiss as she did her legs wrapped around my torso as my hands were firmly placed on her but as we stumbles are was into her bedroom as she put her lips to my neck beginning to suck giving her best attempt to give me a hickey.

As we got into her room i lay her down onto the best as she undid her bra seductively as i undid the button on her jeans and unbuckled her sandals pulling her jeans off as she tackled me getting on top and he lowered her body just enough for my mouth to latch around her breast.

Moaning and heavy breathing filling the room as she tried to unbuckle my best and undo my jeans touching my package from though my boxer shorts.

"Your very up to this then."

"Lucas...i've been away for 2 almost three months i need this!"

Our lips connected for a second as i moved to move her underneath me kissing her neck, shoulder and collarbone leaving an endless amount of hickey on the way down as i touched her flower from through the white lacy cloth covering it. Letting move moans and groan escaped her mouth.

"Stop teasing Lucas..."

She let escape her lips as i kept on rubbing on her clit from through her panties.

I all of a sudden move the cloth to the side thrusting two fingers in making her gasp as she gripped onto the best sheats letting the moans fall out of her mouth.

"Fuck, Lucas!"

I pumped my fingers in and out of her pu$$y until her moans became sloppy and her grip on the bed tightened i pulled out tasting her from my fingers before she had a chance to cum.

"Alright fine!"

She tackled me taking of my jeans and boots fully and yanking down my boxer shorts grabbing my d!ck as put as much as she could in her mouth the rest she hand in her hand pumping up and down and her head was bobbing as her other hand started to massage my balls.

Before i could finish she stopped kissing the end making my hole boys shiver.

I lay her back down on the bed. I aligned myself with her entrance, as she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. But soon turned pleasurable.

"Gosh Riles you're always so tight"

"Hummmm"

As she bit down on her lower lip digging her nails deep into my back.

"Lucas i'm-...."

Before she could finish her sentence she finished just after my thrusts became sloppy as i shot a load into her womb. A couple more thrust and i flopped down onto her bed next to her panting as i wrapped her up her head laying on my sweaty chest.

"Worth the wait?"

"Absolutely" 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Update!!!!

Vote and comment! :*