Chapter 10: I want you all the time

Justins p.o.v.

i woke up but kept my eyes closed. I was hoping to fall back asleep because i could tell it was only dawn. I felt a body move next to me causing me to open my eyes. i looked over and saw Drew and Tori. i smiled a little and pulled drew close to me. "justin i'm hungry." i looked over at him again to see him pouting. The name thing was still improving. i didn't want to force him to call me daddy, i wanted it to come naturally. i picked him up carefully, making sure not to wake up Tori.

"alright bud, what would you like?" drew looked around, then pointed to the pantry. i brought him over and said poptart, but in a really cute baby voice that could brighten anyone's day. i sat Drew on the counter and put the poptart in the toaster. When we finished eating our poptarts we went back upstairs to Toris room. i could faintly hear the tv on but when we walked into the room tori wasn't in bed. i brought Drew to his room and put on some cartoons. Really bad parenting skills, leaving the kid with cartoons to go jump in the shower with the lady, but i needed to get clean anyway. what better way than to share water? i walked into the bathroom making sure that Tori didn't hear me. i took all my clothes off and jumped right in. Tori let out a really girlish scream only making me laugh really loud. "what are you doing in here?" she said trying to cover her lady parts. "well i didn't take you up on the offer yesterday, so i thought i would make up for it." i smiled down at her and moved her arms to the side. "Tori, i've seen you naked a couple times before." she grinned and looked down. i turned her around and finished washing her hair for her. once she was done, i bent over a little so she could wash mine.

after we were done, we got dressed and went downstairs with Drew. "are you hungry? i can make you something?" Tori nodded her head and went into the living room following Drew. i quickly scrambled some eggs and toast. i made some for myself since i was still hungry. we sat at the coffee table in the living room and ate. I couldn't tell if it was quite just because we were eating or because tori had stuff on her mind. when we finished i took the plates into the kitchen and did the dished right away. Tori walked in a few minutes after me and give me a deep kiss. i pulled away in shock only to have her pull me back and give me an even more deep kiss. in between kisses she said, "i love you justin and i want you all the time, whenever i can have you. i dont care if we just became friends we have enough history where we could get married tomorrow and it wouldn't be a big shock. i love you. i don't ever want us apart from each other." i pulled away again and looked deep into her eyes. all i saw was pure love. "i want the same thing." i said before pulling her back into the kiss. i hoisted her up onto the counter and stood between her legs. my hands sat under her shirt on her hips. she pulled me closer and kissed down my neck. i pulled away once again before things got too heated. "why do you keep doing that?" tori said with frustration. i chuckled and said, "because our son is in the next room probably wondering where we are." she shook her head. "no i put spongebob on. hes fine." i smirked at her and shook my head. "fine." she hopped down from the counter and began walking to the living room. i smiled and grabbed her butt. she turned around and smacked my chest. she pretended to look offended and i just giggled. we walked into the living and sat on the couch.