Chapter 5: Drew's father

Justin's pov

I walked up the steps to Tori's house. Before I knocked on the door, I took deep breaths. I really wasn't sure what to say. I had so many questions as I'm sure she does too but I couldn't even think straight. Out of impulse, I knocked on the door soon regretting it. I tried to walk away quickly before she came to the door but it was too late. "Justin?"

I turned around and looked at her. She was more beautiful then ever. "What are you doing here?" She said making my eyes go from her lips to her eyes. "I uh came over because uh I wanted to talk." I said slowly walking back up the steps. Right now I was about a foot away from her. "Justin you do realize that it's almost 10 o clock."

I sighed looking down. "I know but this is important." She looked at me for a second before opening the door wider to invite me in. "Thank you" I said faintly. "So what is it you want to talk about justin?" We walked into the living room and I saw she was watching a movie. I felt bad for interrupting. "I really don't know. I figured we haven't seen each other in three years, that maybe we would have a lot to say to each but obviously that's only the case on my end." I said looking down at my lap. I heard her sigh. I looked up and she put her hand on my arm.

"Justin," she shook her head. "I've worried about you for the past three years. You don't understand what I've been though. When you first got here I really didn't know what to think. I was so happy to see you but then I remembered what you did to me. It was so hard to try and get over it but the truth is, I never did." I never even knew she felt this way. I figured she would be upset but not like this. "Why?" I looked at her confused. "Why did you leave me? Was it something I did? Were you just not happy anymore?"

I got up and walked back and forth. "It wasn't you. I was so stupid. I thought that I wasn't happy, but as soon as I left I knew I made a mistake. I feel so horrible for what I did to you. I never forgave myself." She got up and put her hand on my back, rubbing it. I turned to look at her. She had sympathy written all over her face. I didn't want her to have sympathy for me. I deserved everything I felt.

"I forgive you justin. That's all that should matter. Of course I was so upset but I got over it. I started fresh when I got here." She smiled at me and I suddenly felt at peace. I hugged her, taking everything in. I kept repeating 'I'm sorry' in her ear. She eventually pulled away not wanting to. "Do you- do you want to watch this movie with me?" I nodded my head, smiling.

We were sitting here watching the heat, laughing our asses off. Every once and a while I would glance over at her to see her smiling and laughing. Soon we heard little footsteps coming down the stairs. We both turned to see Drew coming down. I looked over at tori and she was smiling at him.

"Mommy, I had a nightmare. Can I sleep with you?" He said. She smiled and nodded. "Come here baby" he ran over smiling to tori. He came and sat on her lap. She turned the movie down so he didn't hear the cursing. She was an amazing mom. I couldn't help but wonder where the dad was. Then It dawned on me. Tori left three years ago. Drew is almost three. And we had sex about two months before she left. I became excited at the small chance I might be a dad.

"Tori?" She looked up. "Where's Drew's father?" She gulped and began to get nervous. "Um why do you ask?" Ok, here I go. "Am I the father?" I asked looking her in the eye.