Chapter 6: I love you

Tori's pov

"Am I the father?" Justin asked. I knew I couldn't keep this from him anymore but I also couldn't read his face. What if I said yes and just ruined his whole career? He deserves to know, hell he has the right now. I studied has face for a while. I couldn't exactly find the right words to use. So I just nodded my head. At this point I couldn't even look at him. What if now he wanted nothing to do with me? What if he thinks I'm a slut? He's the only guy I've ever been with.

I couldn't help but burst into tears at the thoughts going through my head. I felt Justin put his fingers under my chin, lifting up my head. "Hey, don't cry. I'm happy," he said smiling, making me smile. "I want you to know that you can't get rid of me now. Like I told you three years ago. Our love is forever. Nothing and no one can come between that. I love you, and will continue to do so until the day I die." I couldn't find the words to say. I nodded my head, smiling, laughing, and crying. I hugged him so tight I don't think he was breathing for a second. "I love you" I whispered to him.

Justin and Drew were asleep on the couch right now. It's about 4:30 in the morning. Drew warmed up to Justin pretty easily. Though he doesn't call Justin, daddy or anything like that, I think Justin's ok with it. I couldn't sleep because I was still so happy Justin and I are on good terms, but I still didn't know what officially we were. I went up to my room to find all the pictures still in the places I left them. I sat on the floor, continuing to look at them. I picked out ones I wanted to frame.

Justin walked in and came up behind me. "Hey what are you doing up?" He asked. "Couldn't sleep." I said simply. He crouched down next to me picking up a couple pictures. I heard him chuckle from behind me which made me smile.

"I remember this day. It was the first time we ever hung out and we both were really nervous. It was when we went back to your place and ordered pizza and watched movies. That was my favorite day with you." Justin said. I turned to look at him. The moon was shining in a perfect position to make his eyes sparkle. I so badly wanted to kiss him right now, but I knew it would be inappropriate considering we just became friends again. I cleared my throat an turned away.

"Tor, come back downstairs with me, please." I became overly excited when he used my nickname. He pulled me up off the floor and pulled me downstairs. We sat on the couch, next to where Drew was sleeping. "He's beautiful." Justin said. I nodded without looking at him, just keeping my eye on Drew. "Did you name him after me?" I could tell he already knew the answer, which made me blush. He pulled me into him and laid back on the couch. Drew began tossing and turning in his sleep. I picked him up and told Justin to get up. I motioned for him to lay down. I laid next to him putting drew in the middle. "Good night. I love you." I heard Justin say. "I love you too." I said just before falling asleep.