Chapter 2: haven't seen you in a while

Justin's p.o.v.

Today Ryan, jade, Hayden, and I are going to North Carolina. Ryan said something about going on vacation and getting away from LA for awhile. I seem to want to do that a lot lately. I wanted to go to Canada but jade said we were going to North Carolina because it's where she's from and she wanted to see some old friends.

If you were wondering, Ryan and I made up. A couple months of not having any friends and no career anymore, I decided I wanted my life back. I broke up with Alisha and Ryan had finally replied to my call. Yep, if you guessed that phone call was to Ryan, you guessed right. He really helped me get back on my feet. I called scooter soon after and reasoned with him. He would give me my job back if I promise to never hang out with the people that brought me down. I don't think I could ever repay scooter and Ryan for helping through such a hard time.

After getting back on my feet, I tried to find tori and tell her I was sorry. Nobody knew where she had went so I just lost hope. I still miss her deeply, even after 3 years. I was never able to keep a steady relationship after she left.

Anyway, we're on our way to the airport right now. I'm excited to go to North Carolina because I've never actually got to hang out there.

"Justin, can you get Hayden out of her car seat?" Jade asked as we pulled up to the airport. Hayden and I had a really close relationship. I was like an uncle to her. I always took her off of Ry and jade's hand and took her to the beach or went to get ice cream. We always had sleep overs on nights they would go out.

Hayden hid her head in the crook of my neck as we got out the car. The paps began to surround us. I felt bad that these guys had to deal with the paps because of me.

We quickly got into the airport and started walking to the private jet. Once to the jet, we all got on and got situated. The plane ride to North Carolina was about 6 hours so I decided to take a nap.

------

We finally arrived to North Carolina. Jades mom was picking us up and to be honest I was kinda nervous. I don't know why but I was. I felt like people still judged me for the mistakes I made when I was 19.

"Hey mom! I missed you!" Jade yelled as her mom got out of the car. Her mom smiled and hugged jade. She walked over to Ryan, who was holding Hayden, and hugged them both. "Hello Ms. McAdamms. How are you?" Ryan said pulling away. "Ryan I already told you, you call me Barbara." Ryan laughed and helped jade put her bags in the car. Barbara walked up to me an smiled. "Hi Justin. I'm Barbara. I want you to know we are more then happy to let you stay with us." She walked back around the car to get in the drivers seat. I smiled and put my stuff in the back.

Once we were at jades house, we all walked upstairs to put our stuff away. When I walked downstairs everyone was in the kitchen talking and catching up. "Justin, jades dad is going to be taking us out for a while." I nodded my head and shook jades dad's hand.

Tori's p.o.v.

"Hey tor, we just got to my house. Come over!" I sighed. "Um, is Justin there?" I really didn't want to see him. I knew eventually I would have to face him. I rather it be later then sooner. "No. Him, Ry, and my dad went out for a while. Please come over I haven't seen you in so long and I miss you! Bring drew!" I laughed at how excited she was. "Ok ok. I'm coming. Lemme pack up Drew's stuff and we'll be over in 15." I hung up and went to pack Drew's stuff.

Once at jades house, I became very anxious. I sat in the car for maybe five minutes before walking up to the door. I knocked on the door, bracing myself for whatever was to come. "TORII!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!" Jade screamed when she answered the door. She jumped into my arms and I just stood there laughing. I don't know why but I started crying. Jade let go of me and looked at me weirdly. "Why are you crying?" She asked wiping my tears away. She was already being so motherly. I laughed, "I missed you." I hugged her one more time before walking in. Barbara walked out of the kitchen and just about had a heart attack when she saw me. "Oh my god! Tori! My little girl, look at you, all grown up. It's been too long. Your all grown up and you have a KID!" She was so shocked, it was hilarious. "Hey! Why weren't you that excited to see me?" Jade said from behind me. We all laughed. "This is Drew. My son." I said to Barbara.

We walked into the living room, sitting down. "So tori, how are you? I missed you so much. I told Hayden you were coming to visit and she didn't even remember you. That's a problem." Jade said. I put my head down. I felt guilty for never visiting. It was something I just couldn't do. "I'm sorry, but you know what's holding me back. And look at Hayes and Drew now. Best of friends." I said as we both looked over at the kids playing.

"So how's Ry? I saw he was directing some big movie. Soon you guys are going to be famous celebrities." I said being dramatic. Jade laughed. "Ya sure. He's good though. Busy, but good." She said. I nodded my head. "What about you? How you holding up? Anyone new in your life?" Jade said nudging me. I rolled my eyes. "No, no one new. Working at a studio, recording music." "How's yo-" suddenly the door opened and jade face looked like she had just discovered something new. I turned around to see what she was looking at.

Justin.