Chapter 3: Memories

Justin's p.o.v.

Jades dad had taken us to the bar up the street. It was nice hanging out with the guys. "We better get back or Barb will be pissed were late for dinner." Jim, jades dad, said. We laughed and hoped back in the car.

Once we got to the house, I saw a car that looked really familiar in the driveway. Ryan quickly got out of the car and tried to walk fast up the steps. I quickly followed him, wondering why we were walking so fast. As soon as I walked in, I saw someone I thought I would never see again. 

Tori.

Tori's p.o.v.

I wasn't sure what to do. I grabbed jades hand and ran up the steps to her old room. "YOU TOLD ME HE WASNT COMING BACK FOR A WHILE!" I screamed at jade. She looked upset so I calmed down a little. Even though I had every right to be upset as well. "I'm sorry I didn't know when they were coming back. I told Ryan to text me when they were on there way home but he never did. I'm sorry" I sat on jades bed and put my head in my hands. I started to cry. "Damn it!" I yelled frustrated. "Tori, you know you have to tell him or he's going to find out himself." I looked at jade and my eyes suddenly went big. "Oh my god, Drew is down there with him!" I said as I ran out the room.

I got downstairs and I saw Justin staring at Drew. He turned around and he had tears in his eyes as well. "You have a son?" He said just above a whisper. I couldn't look at him anymore. "I'm sorry." I quickly grabbed Drew and ran out. I put Drew in his car seat and got in my seat. I started the car and Justin came running out. I backed out before he could come up to the window. I drove away.

"Mommy? Who was that man?" Drew said from behind me. I couldn't hold back anymore. I let out all the tears I held in since I left three years ago.

I pulled up to my house and got out, helping Drew out to. We walked into the house and set down his bag. "Drew, let's get you something to eat and then bed time ok?" Drew nodded and ran into the kitchen. I smiled. He reminded me so much of Justin. Sometimes I would catch myself calling Drew, Justin.

I walked into the kitchen to see drew reaching for the frozen chicken nuggets. "Mommy I want nuggies!" I giggled. I pulled out the box and put a bunch on the pan for both of us.

After we ate, I put Drew in the bath tub. I washed him up and put him to bed. I walked into my room and undressed myself to take a shower. After my shower, I put my pjs on. As I was pulling my shirt off the hanger, a box fell off the shelf and a bunch of pictures fell out. I picked it up, putting the pictures back into the box. Until I realized that these were pictures of when Justin and I were together. I started going through them, smiling and crying. There was one picture of Justin making a silly face and me laughing at him. And another of him kissing my cheek and me looking surprised.

I couldn't help but laugh at them. I brought the box over to my bed. I laid down still looking at them. I slowly began to fall asleep with them all around me.