Chapter 1: Drew

3 yrs later...

Tori's p.o.v.

"Drew, please come here. We need to leave soon and you didn't eat yet." I yelled at my son. Yes I have a son. Drew Joseph Bieber. He's 2 years old, about to be 3 in March. Incase your wondering, he is Justin's son. I found out I was pregnant two weeks after I left Justin and everything else. I was 21 when I had him. I was scared, alone, and sad. The only people that know about drew and I's where-abouts are Ryan, jade, my mom and my dad. I live in North Carolina, where I'm originally from.

"Ok mommy, I'm coming!" Drew said as he came down the stairs. I smiled at how cute he was. Drew and I lived on our own. I picked him up and walked over to the fridge. "Alright drew, what do you want. Something we can eat in the car." He pointed to a pop tart. I grabbed it and handed it to him. I put his and my bags on my shoulders. I buckled drew in and drove off to my moms house.

"Hey mom." I said walking in and hugging her. "Grammy!" Drew jumped into her arms and giggled. I smiled at how cute his was with my mom. "My little prince, why don't you go find grandpa?" My mom put him down and he ran off to find my dad.

"So tori? How have you been? Talked to jade recently? How's her daughter?" I giggled as my mom and I sat down. "I'm good. She's good. Hayden's good. Were all good." We both laughed. " I worry about you sometimes. You've been away from your friends for so long I didn't think you would remember them." Here we go again. For the past year, my mom has been pushing me to go back to LA and visit everyone. I kinda stopped talking to everyone when I left. Besides the obvious Ryan and jade.

"One of these days I'll go back. But when I'm ready and comfortable." My mom sighed. I knew she wasn't pleased with my answer but it's the best I could do. I didn't want to go back to LA and be reminded of all the things that broke me down. I'm just starting to get my life back.

"Well I better get going. Mark is going to yell at me for being late to another session." I rolled my eyes and my mom laughed. I got up as drew came burning around the corner. My dad following shortly after. I picked up drew and hugged him. "Bye buddy. I'll miss you. See you tonight!" I put him down and hugged my dad. "Bye dad. Bye mom. I'll be back before 10 this time I promise." I said walking towards the door. " take your time. No need to rush. He'll be sleeping anyway." I smiled before closing the door.

I pulled up to the studio and locked my car. When I left LA, I still loved music and didn't want to quit the business completely so I got a job at a recording studio. I produce, mix, you name it.

"You're late." Mark said as I walked in to the back office. I rolled my eyes. Mark has worked here for about 6 years and thinks he runs the place. I on the other hand just thinks he's annoying. "Remi in studio B has been waiting for 20 minutes." I ran out the room and down the hall to the studio. I opened the door, walking in, "hey rem, I'm so sorry I'm late. I had to drop my son off at my parents. And of course mom wants to talk about life." I said sighing really loudly. Remi stifled a laugh. "Sounds like a rough morning." I nodded slightly before setting up all the systems. "Ok let's get started."

It was now 9:30 at night and remi and I were just finishing up a new song of hers. "Ok that's a rap!" I hugged her and we said our goodbyes.

I walked up the porch to my moms house. I knocked lightly at the door. My Mom answered and guided me up to the guest room where drew had fallen asleep. "Thanks mom. I'll see you next week." I grabbed a sleeping drew and walked out the door.

Once In the car, I got a call from jade. Wow, haven't spoken to her in weeks. "jadey v? Is it you?" She giggled on the other side of the line. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked. "Well get excited because Ryan and I are coming into town." I almost jumped out of my seat. "What!? OMG when? Why?" I asked why to enthusiastically. "Next week and were coming with someone special." "Who?" It was silent for a second on the line, then she said the most dreaded name I could possibly think of. "Justin.."