Chapter 18: The Truth

Hailey's P.O.V

I sat in the car blushing furiously as the scene replayed in my head and glanced at Blake.

He had a frown on his face while he held my hand tightly and focused on driving.

"Blake?" He glanced at me then back at the road.

"Yes Princess?"

"Are you alright?" I asked softly as I rubbed circles on the back of his hand.

"No." He answered gruffly.

"Okay... Then what's wrong?" I turned my body to face him then let go of his hand.

"I don't know. I'm just stressed out I think. It's alright Hailey. Don't worry about me." He gave me a small smile but he was obviously thinking about something else.

"Are you sure?" I mumbled while staring at him worridly.

"Yes I am. Don't worry about me." He said a little more stern with his tone.

"Okay..." I looked out of the window as the scenery passed by me in a blur then slowly, everything came to a stop.

I looked at Blake questioningly as to why we would pulled over.

"Princesa. I actually need to know something." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"What is it?" He cupped my face with his huge hands and I gently place mine over his.

"Are you actually happy when you're with me?" He whispered as if he was scared of the answer.

"Yes of course." It was true that in the beginning he kind of forced me to be his and never asked me out properly but I did feel happy when I was with him.

"Tell me honestly. Do you really feel that way?" I looked into his eyes and answered honestly.

"I feel extremely happy when I'm with you Blake. Don't ever doubt yourself."

"I just..." He sighed.

"I just don't want this to feel forced. I know that day I claimed you to be mine and all but it didn't feel right to force you into this. I felt bad that maybe you could've found someone better than me but no. You still stuck by me even though I was a dick."

"Ever since you've came into my life. I've stopped being Blake Miller. I changed. I didn't mess around with girls anymore and you became my top priority. Hell, you even made me smile. I haven't done that in years." He smiled at me.

"So tell me now Hailey. Do you like me too? I want to know that you are here because you want to and not because I told you to be here. I always want what is the best for you even if the best for you is to leave me, I would let you. So, do you?" I stared into his eyes as an unknown emotion clouded his eyes.

"Yes. I like you Blake. I like you a lot. I love to be near you. You make me smile and make me feel so secured. You make me feel protected. You are perfect. I'm here because I want to because to be very honest, if you didn't force me to spend time with you, I would've done it anyway."

"I never ever regret spending my time with you." I knew that he already knows that but he has to hear me say it for him to believe me.

"You're too perfect for me princess." He smashed his lips against mine and I immediately pulled him closer as butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I ran my hand through his hair and he groaned against my lips.

He pulled me onto him lap and smiled against my lips as he wrapped his hands around me to support me.

He let go of my lips then re-attached his lips to my neck.

"B-Blake... Stop we s-should go..." It was getting late at night already and the sun was setting so I didn't want him to drive in the dark. Or at least I just didn't want to continue going further then we already have because I'm not ready yet.

He must've noticed the fear in my eyes then placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Alright princesa let's go." He said a little breathlessly.

I climbed back to my own seat to put my seat belt on then Blake intertwined our hands and started driving again.

Holy shit was that intense.

...

"Hail... We reached home already." He shook me awake and placed a kiss on my cheek.

I opened my eyes and looked around my surroundings and saw Blake smiling softly at me with the car parked outside my house.

"Thank you. You should go home, you should be tired. I'll see you tomorrow?" I mumbled.

"Yeah I'll pick you up tomorrow. Wait, is anyone at home with you?" He looked at me with an alarmed look.

"No... Dad went out today and the girls are with your boys I think." I shook my head no.

"Then I'll stay here with you tonight. It'll be safer." His eyes widened a bit at what he said as if he slipped something he wasn't suppose to say out then covered it up with a grin.

"Safer?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I mean it'll be safer because any gang can attack you at anytime so I'll just be here to protect my girl." He ruffled my hair and shrugged it off while my heart melted a little when he said I was 'his' girl.

"Okay..." I gave him a weird look which he just grinned at then went to my house.

...

"Do you need to change your clothes?" He asked me and I nodded then he took off his shirt and threw it at me.

"Wear mine."

"You're so demanding." I rolled my eyes with a smile then turned me back to him and took off my clothes and slipped his shirt over my head.

I wore some booty shorts and turned around at him and see him licking his lips.

"Delicious." He stalked to me and let out a growl as he crushed my body towards his.

I giggled and pushed his body off of mine and laid on my bed.

"Come here." I patted the bed and he walked over and sat down on my bed.

He brought me closer to him and let out a satisfied sigh.

"I've been waiting so long for this." He whispered like he didn't meant it for me to hear but I heard it faintly.

"Goodnight Blake." I snuggled closer to him and pretend that I didn't hear what he said.

"Goodnight Princess." He whispered and kiss my hair.

As I was about to fall asleep I heard him whisper one thing that changed my life.

"I love you Princess."